Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

"I Was Born Blind" - Chidinma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Born Blind" - Chidinma (378 Views)

I Was Born Blind – Chidinma Ekile (Video) / Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Was Born Blind" - Chidinma by hennyholla17(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
Winner of MTN Project Fame 2010 and Kedike crooner, Chidinma Ekile is the latest cover of the Guardian Life magazine where she stressed again that she was born blind.

In her chat with Guardian Life that covered some few things, she revealed she couldn’t see for some months when she was born according to her parents. I felt the need to help kids that find themselves in such situations or worse.

So every time I travel to these places, I try to extend a hand of love to these children. Chidinma Ekile is an artist, actor and philanthropist who shot herself into the limelight after winning Project Fame 2010.

The musician is recognized for her hit songs Kedike, Emi Ni Baller and more melodious songs.

http://naijafalcon..com/2017/12/i-was-born-blind-chdima-ekile.html
Re: "I Was Born Blind" - Chidinma by NLbully(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pfffff Lies angry

(1) (Reply)

Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Ranked 2017 Most Searched Person On Google / Newly Built Room Self Contained Apartment For Rent At Church Street Akoka 200k / Simi Makes Thierry Henry Sing In yoruba (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.