Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

6-year-old Indian Girl, Raped And Tortured To Death With 10-inch Wooden Stick - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6-year-old Indian Girl, Raped And Tortured To Death With 10-inch Wooden Stick (680 Views)

Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6-year-old Indian Girl, Raped And Tortured To Death With 10-inch Wooden Stick by Samuelcyprial(m): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
A young girl was murdered after being raped with a wooden stick in India.

The 6-year-old girl is said to have been tortured and raped with the 10-inch piece of wood, according to India Today TV.

Doctors found the stick still inside her body when they carried out a post-mortem examination in Hisar, north western India. She is said to have gone missing from her family home overnight on Saturday and was found the next day by neighbours who had volunteered to help find her.

Her family have now said that they do not want to cremate her body until the person who carried out the attack is arrested.

Dr Reetu Gupta, who carried out the post mortem, said: ‘The victim died due to torture perpetrated by inserting wood in her body by the accused.
‘We have also found injuries inside the intestine and uterus.
‘The wood was inserted with force which not only caused serious injuries inside the uterus but also in the intestine.
When she was discovered she was bleeding from the mouth and throat, and she had bruising to her shoulders and waist. People in Hisar and Uklana are said to have blocked roads and closed shops as they demand action.

View photos and video at http://www.scblog.com.ng/2017/12/6-year-old-indian-girl-raped-and.html
Re: 6-year-old Indian Girl, Raped And Tortured To Death With 10-inch Wooden Stick by khome(f): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
6years old? What a world
Re: 6-year-old Indian Girl, Raped And Tortured To Death With 10-inch Wooden Stick by Yian1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
I pray they get caught soonest..r.i.p to the girl
Re: 6-year-old Indian Girl, Raped And Tortured To Death With 10-inch Wooden Stick by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yian1:
I pray they get caught soonest..r.i.p to the girl
If it's in Naija, that ten-inch stick would have been sued for sexual assault by SARS
Re: 6-year-old Indian Girl, Raped And Tortured To Death With 10-inch Wooden Stick by Authoreety: 6:30am On Dec 13, 2017
They must be caught o...

what a crazy world...

wetin d pikin do dem na?

Lord have mercy

dis one pain me no be small

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of A Young Nigeria Who Sold His Kidney For N15 Million In Malaysia / Brutality: See How Nigerian Army Officer Punishing Man Just For Answering Call A / Police Officer Resigns After Dragging Black Woman From Her Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.