Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,794 members, 7,837,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Photos Of A New Born Baby That Looks Like A FISH - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of A New Born Baby That Looks Like A FISH (952 Views)

What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) / Strange: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like An Alien / New Born Baby Found Dead In A Gutter In Kano. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A New Born Baby That Looks Like A FISH by mrjef: 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hmmm. What is this world turning into, can i say that this is
the signs of endtime? A woman gave birth to a child that
looks like a Goddess.
Looking at the pics, you discover that the baby's leg looks like
a fish, from information gotten, the woman is no related to a
goddess

more photos
www.4gtipz..co.ke/2017/12/photos-of-new-born-baby-that-looks-like.html

Re: Photos Of A New Born Baby That Looks Like A FISH by Authoreety: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
wonderful
Re: Photos Of A New Born Baby That Looks Like A FISH by Adaomalight(f): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
What? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of A New Born Baby That Looks Like A FISH by born2wyn(f): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
God help us all!!!, the parent will be devastated right now.i pray baby gets help from doctors.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Given Beaten Of His Life After A Failed Cocaine Business Wit Arab Men(p / Lies! Wendy Wasn't Used For Ritual... / My Life In Danger. My Landlord Wants To Illegally Eject My Properties And Kill M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.