Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ndic Giving Out Employment Letters? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ndic Giving Out Employment Letters? (2329 Views)

Thank You Nairaland. God Bless You Seun. 3 Employment Letters / Immigration And Others In Another Secret Award Of Employment Letters / NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndic Giving Out Employment Letters? by nuelmae(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2010
Can anyone confirm this please, someone just called to tell me the
corporation(NDIC) has started giving out letters to successfull candidates
Re: Ndic Giving Out Employment Letters? by dbbest(f): 11:29am On Apr 01, 2010
@ nuelmae,

Pls can u ask the person to give u d source of d info, as in to authenticate d info, Although, this may not be totaly untrue as i just log on to the FITC site and they have reloaded the NDIC interview news again, though it was the old interviewe whci had earlier bn removed,
Re: Ndic Giving Out Employment Letters? by nuelmae(m): 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2010
dbbest:

@ nuelmae,

Pls can u ask the person to give u d source of d info, as in to authenticate d info, Although, this may not be totaly untrue as i just log on to the FITC site and they have reloaded the NDIC interview news again, though it was the old interviewe whci had earlier bn removed,
Re: Ndic Giving Out Employment Letters? by nuelmae(m): 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2010
All he could tell was that his colleagues were @ the h/qtrs of NDIC in abuja yesterday
and met some people who were there to collect their employment letters
Re: Ndic Giving Out Employment Letters? by dbbest(f): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2010
This is somehow strange, Does that mean people will have to travel to Abuja to collect the letters, We have to wait until we hear from people that have actually collected letters, Besides, your source has not said they collected letters he said his coleagues went their to collect leters, At any rate, I gues we shu just kip our fingers crossed, time will tel,
Re: Ndic Giving Out Employment Letters? by nuelmae(m): 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2010
He was so sure that he called to find out if i had collected mine.
But jst like u said, we'll keep our fingers crossed
Re: Ndic Giving Out Employment Letters? by yelanst(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2010
your friend only wanted to pull your legs or somehow he is unsure of what he said. If ndic had started issuing employment letter, i should be the first to get one by GODS GRACE.
Re: Ndic Giving Out Employment Letters? by mp425: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2010
hey guys,have tried calling FITC for any status info, unfortunately the person that can give me anthing definitive info is not always on sit.
anyone who has a minute may try callin the lagos lines (phone numbers on FITC website) and get back to d room.
i will keep trying also.
cheers
Re: Ndic Giving Out Employment Letters? by nuelmae(m): 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2010
i think it was just a hoax. nobody seems to have heard anything
Re: Ndic Giving Out Employment Letters? by shantin(f): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2010
yeah, it's a hoax! i speak that i'll be amoung those that will be given the appointment later! see y'all there.
Re: Ndic Giving Out Employment Letters? by nuelmae(m): 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2010
shantin:

yeah, it's a hoax! i speak that i'll be amoung those that will be given the appointment later! see y'all there.
i like your optimism. We will definately meet there by Gods grace

(1) (Reply)

Technical Aids Corp / Ge Early Career Development Programme / Banks Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.