Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

With 1m Naira Budget, Which Is More Profitable Of These Two? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With 1m Naira Budget, Which Is More Profitable Of These Two? (863 Views)

How To Create Free Kdp Account On Amazon To Make Over 150K - 1M Naira Monthly. / Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? / Faltering Oil Prices Set Naira, Budget On Risky Path (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With 1m Naira Budget, Which Is More Profitable Of These Two? by Shirer(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
Good day, great Nairalanders. I'm not here to bore you with frequently asked questions. I am just finding it difficult to choose between investing in either transport or restaurant business.
It is, potentially, a life-changing decision and I need your help in making it. I will manage the business full-time.

1 Like

Re: With 1m Naira Budget, Which Is More Profitable Of These Two? by dingbang(m): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Biko delve into restaurant bizness...

5 Likes

Re: With 1m Naira Budget, Which Is More Profitable Of These Two? by Datevilme: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
Both are profitable...my advise is that you go into the one you know more about. Experience pays, else you might just watch your funds sink.

1 Like

Re: With 1m Naira Budget, Which Is More Profitable Of These Two? by 4kings: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
Location would have an effect on the Restaurant.
But transportation is flexible in this regards.

So you can take into consideration the location of your restaurant.

1 Like

Re: With 1m Naira Budget, Which Is More Profitable Of These Two? by tempest01(m): 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
if you can throw more light on the transportation business...

My guts is saying restaurant, if i was faced with this choice though.

but a more detailed background and your reasons for these businesses, assets and knowledge you have already would have helped in recommending one for you. best advise is to do a feasibility study on both. choose the one with a higher return on investment wrt time. According to milton friedman the sole aim of a business is to make profit.

1 Like

Re: With 1m Naira Budget, Which Is More Profitable Of These Two? by HARDLABOR: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
OP kari da moni kom let's do partnership business
Re: With 1m Naira Budget, Which Is More Profitable Of These Two? by futurism: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Shirer:
Good day, great Nairalanders. I'm not here to bore you with frequently asked questions. I am just finding it difficult to choose between investing in either transport or restaurant business.
It is, potentially, a life-changing decision and I need your help in making it. I will manage the business full-time.
restaurant business if you ask me. Make sure your location is very busy place o where people work but no food.

1 Like

Re: With 1m Naira Budget, Which Is More Profitable Of These Two? by Icecream4U(m): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Invest that money in beautiful girls... Na joke o! grin

On a serious note, if you won't be the driver, please, don't go near transport business.
Re: With 1m Naira Budget, Which Is More Profitable Of These Two? by joinnow: 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
Assuming your money is 2mlm you for buy 2010-2012 Toyota corolla join uber sharp sharp. But your money no reach.
What more can I say
I wish you success

1 Like

Re: With 1m Naira Budget, Which Is More Profitable Of These Two? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
joinnow:
Assuming your money is 2mlm you for buy 2010-2012 Toyota corolla join uber sharp sharp. But your money no reach.
What more can I say
I wish you success
how much can he be making per day if he take your advice.
Re: With 1m Naira Budget, Which Is More Profitable Of These Two? by joinnow: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
how much can he be making per day if he take your advice.
when uber started it 250k monthly
But now its 150 - 180k monthly
Re: With 1m Naira Budget, Which Is More Profitable Of These Two? by Shirer(m): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
tempest01:
if you can throw more light on the transportation business...

My guts is saying restaurant, if i was faced with this choice though.

but a more detailed background and your reasons for these businesses, assets and knowledge you have already would have helped in recommending one for you. best advise is to do a feasibility study on both. choose the one with a higher return on investment wrt time. According to milton friedman the sole aim of a business is to make profit.

I have experience in neither. Just the willingness to learn. But I can cook though.
I think restaurant business can take a while before it gathers steam. On the other hand, transport business doesn't need any preamble before the driver starts picking up his customers.
Re: With 1m Naira Budget, Which Is More Profitable Of These Two? by chinawapz(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
Shirer:
Run away from transport business if you are not the driver. Restaurant is profitable if it is not Local. Get a website for it which I can help you to design....(WhatsApp: 0-8-1-3-0-7-6-7-3-5-7)

1 Like

Re: With 1m Naira Budget, Which Is More Profitable Of These Two? by Shirer(m): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
Thanks for your comments and suggestions. I'll appreciate more advice however.
If I choose transportation, I hope to start with the mini bus since I'm not yet a professional driver.
Both businesses appear profitable, though it is not my main concern now. I wonder which one is easier to pull off successfully, considering capital layout.
Once again, thanks for your patience.
Re: With 1m Naira Budget, Which Is More Profitable Of These Two? by Futureinvestors(m): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
Shirer:

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (Reply)

Forex Travellers Cheque Available For Sale In Large Volume / Business & Personal Loans In Nigeria With Or Without Collateral - Apply Online / Please Help!! I Want To Open A Printing Press

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.