Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Feuds And Rivalries In Hip Hop Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Feuds And Rivalries In Hip Hop Music (1351 Views)

Poll: Which one is the best?

Lil Wyte vs SFC: 0% (0 votes)
Jay-Z vs Damon Dash: 0% (0 votes)
Jay-Z vs Nas: 8% (1 vote)
2 Pac vs Biggie: 75% (9 votes)
50 Cent vs The Game: 8% (1 vote)
Eminem vs ICP/Haystak/Limp Bizkit/Royce Da 5'9"/Benzino/Everlast: 0% (0 votes)
Dr. Dre vs Eazy-E: 0% (0 votes)
Dr. Dre, Eminem and Xzibit vs. Canibus and Jermaine Dupri: 8% (1 vote)
Foxy Brown vs Lil Kim: 0% (0 votes)
Ja Rule vs DMX: 0% (0 votes)
Ja Rule vs Eminem and 50 Cent: 0% (0 votes)
LL Cool J vs Canibus: 0% (0 votes)
LL Cool J vs Kool Moe Dee: 0% (0 votes)
Nelly vs Chingy: 0% (0 votes)
Chamillionaire vs Paul Wall: 0% (0 votes)
KRS ONE vs Nelly: 0% (0 votes)
MC Hammer vs The Bank lol: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

LIST OF Forbes’ 2013 FIVE Richest Names In Hip-hop / Hausa Hip Hop Music / Free Naija And Hip-hop Music Downloading Website! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feuds And Rivalries In Hip Hop Music by CrackaJack: 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2010
A couple of them are relatively unknow like Lil Wyte vs SFC
Re: Feuds And Rivalries In Hip Hop Music by Mobinga: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2010
Must you create a thread every second! Na wa 4 u o! Any how this is more reasonable than your anti-eminem threads.
@topic
jay vs nas was a classic! But eminem v ja rule v 50 was the best.
You forgot dr dre vs JD!
Re: Feuds And Rivalries In Hip Hop Music by CrackaJack: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2010
i create threads to anooy people and it worked, i have had 2 threads that were actually serious this is one of them and sorry that i forgot that one
Re: Feuds And Rivalries In Hip Hop Music by sinistyle(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2010
biggie vs pac is the king of all beefs. I didnt kno chamillionaire had beef.
Re: Feuds And Rivalries In Hip Hop Music by Dotman01(m): 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2010
Pac vs Biggie. The feud of all time
Re: Feuds And Rivalries In Hip Hop Music by Mobinga: 6:18am On Apr 01, 2010
Pac and Big? Oya tell me one track
Re: Feuds And Rivalries In Hip Hop Music by gidson12(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2010
Lol
Re: Feuds And Rivalries In Hip Hop Music by CrackaJack: 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2010
chamillionaire had beef with paul wall when the were just starting out, they used to rap together then they started beefin cause cham went to one record label without paul wall so paul wall signed and made a diss track on him
Re: Feuds And Rivalries In Hip Hop Music by sinistyle(m): 12:11am On Apr 06, 2010
paul wall and chamillionaire will be tourin 2geda. U didnt add twista vs bone thugs, from way back, squashed now though. Papoose and Remy martin vs fat joe and terror squad!
Re: Feuds And Rivalries In Hip Hop Music by CrackaJack: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2010
i forgot more than just those 2, i looked into it harder after i posted this and i missed a few that might have caught some attention, paul wall and chamillionaire squashed their beef about 6 months to a year after it started
Re: Feuds And Rivalries In Hip Hop Music by shotster50(m): 12:53am On Apr 07, 2010
The Biggie and Pac beef, gave other rappers the  rap beef blueprint.
Re: Feuds And Rivalries In Hip Hop Music by CrackaJack: 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2010
I dont think that any other beef is gonna beat Tupac and Biggie,

(1) (Reply)

Untouchable Ruggedman Video U'll Like 2 See / Naijabambam.com : Ready To Help Promote Upcoming Artistes / How To Listen To Nigerian Radio Stations Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.