Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

How I Set Up My Profitable Real Estate Company!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How I Set Up My Profitable Real Estate Company!! (475 Views)

For The Hottest And Most Profitable Real Estate Investments / Profitable Real Estate Investment Plan In Various State In Nigeria / Lekki Neighborhood / Best Profitable Real Estate Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Set Up My Profitable Real Estate Company!! by Destined2win: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
Sometime last year, I created a thread about my desire to establish a real estate company. That topic made frontpage. Here is the the link to the thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/3056677/want-set-up-real-estate#44833940

Well I opened that company. The company is a year and 6 months old but was officially registered with CAC in August 2016. The name of the company is FortifiedCity Property.

FortifiedCity property is a company borne out of a desire to develop and manage comfortable, affordable and exquisite properties across the globe. We have extended our services to assisting other developers to provide services like roofing, painting, tiling, welding and other construction works. We also partner with manufacturers to supply, lightings, doors, water closets, Jaccuzzis e.tc.

It's been an interesting ride, with bumps and hurdles.

In our young existence, we have numerous offers to develop both residential estates and office blocks for both corporate and private clients.

We are situated at Coker Road Ilupeju, Lagos, with branch offices in Surulere and Abia State.

We are building a base of financiers and investors, and will ensure that our end users and investors have every reason to stick with us.

Lalasticlala

Re: How I Set Up My Profitable Real Estate Company!! by Destined2win: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
Send us a mail, let's take it from there.
Re: How I Set Up My Profitable Real Estate Company!! by Destined2win: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

Hotel For Sale / Quite Notice / Introducing Realty Edge Cooperative...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.