Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) (1956 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by Earthkumy(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
She has this to say:
"Lol just remembered I was actually Muslim last year � this year I have not only been baptised, but helped some friends who were born Christian give their lives to Christ and been blessed with the ability to talk in the spirit. Praise God ❤️"

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by Adaomalight(f): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Good news
Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by DWJOBScom(m): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Cheering news and a welcome one

You have made a great choice and will have shown a remarkable stride to grow.

You will enjoy fellowship and relationship with God
Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by HallaDaTruth: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
God Bless you for coming to the light
Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by HallaDaTruth: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Let it reach front page o
Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by MrRichy(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Thank God for you
Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by malvisguy212: 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jesus has fullfilled the law for her. thus,she is saved by Grace.
Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by kodded(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
smiley smiley

..... oya children of hate and anger do your work undecided undecided undecided
Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by iamgenius(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
Welcome to the Religion of PAUL; the Corrupter and the Biggest Liar ever lived.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by Godsgal(f): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
May God continue to keep u, sister
Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by Lirqur: 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Convert to Christianity only to later realise in the end you're still going to see Jesus (pbuh) deny you and tell you Islam is his religion on the last day. Choose wisely.

Salaam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by Heylius(m): 5:44am On Dec 13, 2017
Is a free world...
Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 13, 2017
iamgenius:

Qur'an 3:54
Arabic: ومكروا ومكر الله والله خير الماكرين
Transliteration: Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena
Literal: And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers.[2]

Qur'an 8:30[edit]
Arabic: واذ يمكر بك الذين كفروا ليثبتوك او يقتلوك او يخرجوك ويمكرون ويمكر الله والله خير الماكرين
Transliteration: Wa-ith yamkuru bika allatheena kafaroo liyuthbitooka aw yaqtulooka aw yukhrijooka wayamkuroona wayamkuru Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena
Literal: And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and God deceives/schemes and God (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

Qur'an 7:99[edit]
Arabic: افامنوا مكر الله فلايامن مكر الله الا القوم الخاسرون
Transliteration: Afaaminoo makra Allahi fala ya/manu makra Allahi illa alqawmu alkhasiroona
Literal: Did they secure God's scheme/deceit ? So no(one) trusts God's scheme/deceit except the nation the losers.[3]

You make me laugh. A god who decieved you from the beginning and is very proud to put it in his own holy book, is who prompts you to insult Christianity. grin when I said millions are changing faith to us,i knew exactly what I was saying. No light in Islam.
Read here

Quran 5:101-102
O you who have believed, do not ask about things which, if they are shown to you, will distress you. But if you ask about them while the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be shown to you. Allah has pardoned that which is past; and Allah is Forgiving and Forbearing.

While in the bible

Luke 11:9
New International Version
"So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Yet it's the religion of Paul? You are finished. Why on earth would a God forgive you for asking questions if he doesn't have anything to hide. Mohammed didn't see God in hira, He saw something else.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by iamgenius(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2017
gimakon:

You make me laugh. A god who decieved you from the beginning and is very proud to put it in his own holy book, is who prompts you to insult Christianity. grin when I said millions are changing faith to us,i knew exactly what I was saying. No light in Islam.
Read here

While in the bible

Yet it's the religion of Paul? You are finished. Why on earth would a God forgive you for asking questions if he doesn't have anything to hide. Mohammed didn't see God in hira, He saw something else.

If a person lay the foundation of Lies like Paul had done, I am very sure that his followers lies will be more brutal. Some of you Christians are worse than Paul himself.

Could you just show us the copy of the Quran that you used above O Liar! I'm sure you are only threading the path and misguidance of PAUL the Antichrist.

So how does the last verse of Quran you quoted has anything to do with asking a favour from God? This shows your hatred for clear proof. The verse is self explanatory, you only choose to follow the misguidance of PAUL the Antichrist.

I'm glad you admitted Christianity is Paul's Religion not Jesus's

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2017
I showed u all. In your Quran, open then and read. Not calling me a liar. Just contradicting yourself to gain credence.

Paul is the founder of Christianity thru Christ, just like mohammed is the founder of this notorious movement called a religion.

I don't have much to say to you. If Islam was light, why are people running away daily from it? Ask yourself that. Coming to attack me because I showed you your folly in your Quran.

People that dont know what they doing.

iamgenius:

If a person lay the foundation of Lies like Paul had done, I am very sure that his followers lies will be more brutal. Some of you Christians are worse than Paul himself.

Could you just show us the copy of the Quran that you used above O Liar! I'm sure you are only threading the path and misguidance of PAUL the Antichrist.

So how does the last verse of Quran you quoted has anything to do with asking a favour from God? This shows your hatred for clear proof. The verse is self explanatory, you only choose to follow the misguidance of PAUL the Antichrist.

I'm glad you admitted Christianity is Paul's Religion not Jesus's

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by Earthkumy(m): 10:53am On Dec 13, 2017
Christianity is the body of Christ Jesus. I'm just saying for the purpose of education
iamgenius:
Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by mujahid777(m): 11:12am On Dec 13, 2017
And her bra is clearly visible. These are the sort of people that get attracted to xtianity.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by mujahid777(m): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2017
gimakon:
[s]I showed u all. In your Quran, open then and read. Not calling me a liar. Just contradicting yourself to gain credence.

Paul is the founder of Christianity thru Christ, just like mohammed is the founder of this notorious movement called a religion.

I don't have much to say to you. If Islam was light, why are people running away daily from it? Ask yourself that. Coming to attack me because I showed you your folly in your Quran.

People that dont know what they doing.[/s]

People run from different religions on a daily basis.And xtianity more than any other religion has the highest number of apostates-don't even argue that.
Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 13, 2017
mujahid777:

People run from different religions on a daily basis.And xtianity more than any other religion has the highest number of apostates-don't even argue that.

Ayaf died grin Google fastest dying religion and see for yourself. grin or should I do it for you?
Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by mujahid777(m): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2017
gimakon:

Ayaf died grin Google fastest dying religion and see for yourself. grin or should I do it for you?
Pls do it fo me
Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 13, 2017
mujahid777:

Pls do it fo me

No be bias. Na just fact.

Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by mujahid777(m): 11:36am On Dec 13, 2017
gimakon:

Guy! What is this? Is this your 'proof'? You guys are just clowns.
Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 13, 2017
mujahid777:

Guy!
What is this?
Is this your 'proof'?
You guys are just clowns.

grin is this not Google website again? Hahahahhaha grin see frustration. Stop insulting Jews and christians and remove your eye from Jerusalem. It's God's property and not Islam's.

You say lemme show u in Google, I did u say another thing. grin I laugh.
Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by mujahid777(m): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2017
gimakon:

grin is this not Google website again? Hahahahhaha grin see frustration. Stop insulting Jews and christians and remove your eye from Jerusalem. It's God's property and not Islam's.

You say lemme show u in Google, I did u say another thing. grin I laugh.
Stop embarrassing yourself.
I expected you to show me the statistics from the authorities in demography instead you are showing some Google pages carrying exactly the same content from anti-Islamic websites.
Do you also want me to prove the earth is flat by showing you the snapshot of a Google page?
Lol
Clowns!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by iamgenius(m): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
gimakon:

Guy, you're just an insult to the human brain. The results were just pages from your fellow brothers brainwashed by Paul.
Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
mujahid777:

Stop embarrassing yourself.
I expected you to show me the statistics from the authorities in demography instead you are showing some Google pages carrying exactly the same content from anti-Islamic websites.
Do you also want me to prove the earth is flat by showing you the snapshot of a Google page?
Lol
Clowns!

Best answer for fools = silence.
Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by mujahid777(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
gimakon:

Best answer for fools = silence.
This is to be acted,not said.
Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by Earthkumy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
Jesus is the only way the truth and life
Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by Uyi168: 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
iamgenius:
..why d thing con pain u like this?!
Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by Uyi168: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lirqur:
Convert to Christianity only to later realise in the end you're still going to see Jesus (pbuh) deny you and tell you Islam is his religion on the last day. Choose wisely.

Salaam.
..u wouldnt have said this if the conversion was the other way round..
Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by iamgenius(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
Uyi168:
..why d thing con pain u like this?!
Coz I hate Paul who destroyed the message of Jesus(peace be upon him).
Re: Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
iamgenius:

Coz I hate Paul who destroyed the message of Jesus(peace be upon him).

Goat. How did Paul destroy it.
Your second god who say he has been made victorious thru terror nko? I day even talk, na the kain gospel una day preach inside mosque, Al taqiya. See una life as e day outside.

Stupid people. Insulting Christianity to gain credence, when they talk, you go stupidly bring old testament. Is Gideons bible shared in schools today starting from old testament? Was there a religion(including islam) in old testament?

I go talk, you go call your senior brother fool. Me and you who's the biggest animal here? You don't know Christianity, the one you know na how to take women for slaves and whatever (according to your religion) come here day rant rubbish.

Speak Ill of christians and Jerusalem, and may it never be well with you. The same Jesus, you muslims insult na who u day make noise of. What happened to Surah 5:51, say you shouldn't align with christians and Jews.. so how Jesus take fly from Christianity way he founded thru Paul, become muslim,way a mad man like you,day use am make noise here . U forget am? Jesus is a normal person, a prophet to you,but a figure head to our religion,na em u come here say crap. I thought your mohammed is the one going to vindicate you fellows, why look up to our Jesus and align yourselves to him. What is Christianity? Christ like? Is Jesus name, Jesus mohammed, abi Jesus Abubakar? Just imagine your nonsense, and you no even want make person hear word. Day talk rubbish from your dustbin since today.

Una confusion no be here. Pls stick to your Allah, we no need una biko. I don't know what the hell u worship. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Guide To Find The True Church - A Guide To The Old Paths / What Is The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil / "oct. 25--27, 2010--is This The Time Of The Rapture And Sudden Destruction?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.