Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

3 Major Reasons Why Some Guys Now Behave Like Girls - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 3 Major Reasons Why Some Guys Now Behave Like Girls (1328 Views)

Why Do Human Beings Behave Like Animals / Among The 3 Major Tribes In Nigeria, Which Tribe Love Their Women The Most? / How To Identify The 3 Major Nigerian Tribes (by B.O.E.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Major Reasons Why Some Guys Now Behave Like Girls by HallaDaTruth: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
Recently People like bobrisky, denrele and the new guy in the NYSC camp have been trending and some are warming up to join them . Some years ago you would never have seen such wired behavioral patterns in Nigeria or any other countries in the world but recently there has been a spike globally in feminine boys or men .
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY THIS IS SO? .
I did a little research of mine on the internet and these are the 3 Major Reasons Why we have such boys today .

1) SPIRITUAL REASON : Believe it or not. We live in certain days when satan is doing crazy things . God created man and woman in his image and likeness but satan is always out to get things perverted . I remember watching a video of a guy in Puerto Rico who was completely feminine and was planning to go for sex change surgery . His friends and family complained a lot about it but his sister never gave up on him. He gave a testimony of how his sister invited him to a service and during the Deliverance session, he said " God opened my eyes and I saw a lady like figure walk out of my body " ever since then he has started living a normal life . Trust me most of these guys are spiritually manipulated. There is a controlling force in their lives and they don't even know it.

2 Social Reason : Don't underestimate the power of social media , a lot of these guys are always trending and there are people out there who would do anything just to get a lot of attention . Aside from social media , mainstream media is also responsible. Just watch E channel and the likes and you will be shocked how they are being celebrated as if it's an achievement . It's not an achievement, ITS A PERVERTION . By the way a lot of them have money because there are people sponsoring them . Even bobrisky have a lot of patrons locally and some internationally . South America has the highest population of cross dresser and transgender people. Infact some of such countries offer free sex change surgery just to lure boys into such things .

3 Diet / Genetic Reasons : YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT , that statement is truer than you think . Lots of food and drinks contains estrogen ( The hormone found in women ) . Do you drink lots of beer ? , Beer contains hops which is Rich in estrogen compounds and guess who drinks it the most : MEN .
Do you take drinks like soy milk or do you enjoy food microwaved in plastics, all these things and more contains estrogenic compound . I read a story of an American soldier . He was deployed to a middle East country . On getting there, the food was not so on point based on the fact that it was a war zone . He and his unit had to make do with what they could find. Sometimes they went for days without food cos the enemy sometimes ambush their food supplies . To cut the long story short, he found soy milk and soy beans which he consumed a lot . Months later he said " I noticed my nips started getting bigger , my skin softer and my deep voice started becoming milder than usual ". When he returned to the states, his sexual drive dropped . He started consulting doctors without solutions . He finally met a nutritionist who asked him a vital question : WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN EATING AND DRINKING : it was then it occurred to him . Even after returning home, he was still consuming soy products .
If you doubt anything you read so far, PLEASE VISIT YOUTUBE AND DO YOUR RESEARCH , YOU WILL DISCOVER MORE . Are you not surprised that men are always used to advertise these things, THERE IS A REASON WHY .
WHAT DO YOU THINK .
Lalastica please show some love .

1 Like

Re: 3 Major Reasons Why Some Guys Now Behave Like Girls by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
The power of television to influence too
Re: 3 Major Reasons Why Some Guys Now Behave Like Girls by HallaDaTruth: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Muafrika2:
The power of television to influence too
Yes that falls under social
Re: 3 Major Reasons Why Some Guys Now Behave Like Girls by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
You should conduct more research; there's a clear cut difference between being a transgender and a transvestite. The former is inclined to change his/her gender through sex change surgery and hormone replacement surgery while the latter is compulsively predisposed to dressing like the opposite sex. I doubt if those guys you mentioned are transgendered.

And by the way, they've always been around. Our bloggers weren't interested in their stories then because it wouldn't have fetched them traffic. Take a look around, you must have seen a transvestite before. Chances are he or she wasn't rich. So it's not a "perversion" by the rich and influential only.

Lastly Op, the estrogen in those food supplements you mentioned is not enough to make someone a transvestite. My food preference cannot and will not cause me to act like the opposite sex.

YouTube is a video sharing website. It'll only give you what you search for. If you spend your time watching pseudoscientific researches that confirm and appease to your bias, you'll keep making conclusions such as the ones you've made in your post.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Major Reasons Why Some Guys Now Behave Like Girls by HallaDaTruth: 3:17am On Dec 13, 2017
Optimist1998:
You should conduct more research; there's a clear cut difference between being a transgender and a transvestite. The former is inclined to change his/her gender through sex change surgery and hormone replacement surgery while the latter is compulsively predisposed to dressing like the opposite sex. I doubt if those guys you mentioned are transgendered.

And by the way, they've always been around. Our bloggers weren't interested in their stories then because it wouldn't have fetched them traffic. Take a look around, you must have seen a transvestite before. Chances are he or she wasn't rich. So it's not a "perversion" by the rich and influential only.

Lastly Op, the estrogen in those food supplements you mentioned is not enough to make someone a transvestite. My food preference cannot and will not cause me to act like the opposite sex.

YouTube is a video sharing website. It'll only give you what you search for. If you spend your time watching pseudoscientific researches that confirm and appease to your bias, you'll keep making conclusions such as the o nes you've made in your post.
I never said it's instant, it happens over time and it won't change them into women, it will only influence their feminine side
Re: 3 Major Reasons Why Some Guys Now Behave Like Girls by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 13, 2017
Both transvestites and transgenders are gay, right. I think it doesn't matter what they call themselves. They are both equally disturbed.

Well they are the women of tomorrow. Shivers lipsrsealed

I think women should now demand to be assigned a new gender and leave the kitchen and marriage for these guys. shocked
Re: 3 Major Reasons Why Some Guys Now Behave Like Girls by HallaDaTruth: 8:20am On Dec 13, 2017
Muafrika2:
Both transvestites and transgenders are gay, right. I think it doesn't matter what they call themselves. They are both equally disturbed.

Well they are the women of tomorrow. Shivers lipsrsealed

I think women should now demand to be assigned a new gender and leave the kitchen and marriage for these guys. shocked
grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Major Reasons Why Some Guys Now Behave Like Girls by HallaDaTruth: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2017
My opinion is not to talk about transvestite or transgender . Am talking about normal guys who seem feminine . If you watch E channel, you will be shocked at what is being accepted today, years ago people would have been shocked to da bone but nowadays we have people accepting it in large numbers . satan is trying to make a swap . There is a so called girl power movement going on globally . Girls are being masculinized and guys being feminized . There are people behind the scene funding and promoting it

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Explain This Map Of Ancient Hausa Land? / Five Things To Know About Alaafin Of Oyo, What Is Abobaku? / Almajiri System Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.