Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Need An Advice Urgently About Npower Verification - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need An Advice Urgently About Npower Verification (979 Views)

About Npower / Advice Urgently Needed: Should I Consider This Job If Given The Offer? / See What Buhari Said About Npower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice Urgently About Npower Verification by pdpisGONE: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
hello
i am an 2016 stream batch B corp member, i have being pre-selected for npower, but i am yet to be discharge, the physical verification has started in my state, should i go for the verification or should i abandon the npower, i have few days to do my pod
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently About Npower Verification by onlyme07(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
pdpisGONE:
hello
i am an 2016 stream batch B corp member, i have being pre-selected for npower, but i am yet to be discharge, the physical verification has started in my state, should i go for the verification or should i abandon the npower, i have few days to do my pod
When exactly are you guys passing out? Pray they extend the date.
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently About Npower Verification by pdpisGONE: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
onlyme07:

When exactly are you guys passing out? Pray they extend the date.
no specific date, rumors 18th of this month and if we are not lucky it can be in january 2018,

and the physical verification end on dec 21st.
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently About Npower Verification by Cashrange660: 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
Npower is a total nonsense and a bag of rubbish... I have a friend who was pre-selected for N-tax in the list that was released last month. Only to be told at the place of physical verification (yola, adamawa state) that N-tax applicants have already been verified via phone call from VAIDS and have been invited to abuja for training and have even started work since AUGUST/SEPTEMBER and they have been paid salaries.. she didn't get any call, and she was only pre-selected last month.

My opinion on this, N-tax is a scam.

Cc: @Npowerng
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently About Npower Verification by murphyrichy(m): 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
pdpisGONE:
hello
Go for verification, with your call-up letter.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice Urgently About Npower Verification by honunlimited(m): 1:45am On Dec 13, 2017
Go for the verification and explain to the staff if they ask for your nysc discharge certificate
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently About Npower Verification by olasaad(f): 6:44am On Dec 13, 2017
go for the PV. The important thing is the attendance they are not really checking the credentials. But you can still explain to the officials
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently About Npower Verification by airex(m): 8:24am On Dec 13, 2017
pdpisGONE:
hello
Don't bother going there if you don't have ur NYSC DC.. They won't listen to you

(1) (Reply)

Please Who No Much Abt Dis United Nations Peace Corps (unpc)recruitment / OPEC Oil Price Analyst Fresh Job Recruitment / Outreach Women And Children Hospital,festac is recruiting (5 positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.