Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) (29159 Views)

Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) / Teddy A Celebrates His Birthday With Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by YungDon: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
It was a day of happiness at the suleja prison when Little Face of Health, Queen Sharon Henry went on an advocacy tour to help the inmates with some essential materials and foodstuff.

Little Face of Health is an initiative of Miss Health Beauty Pageant and the little queen continued to assist through her suleja prison visitation where she donated drugs and offered free medical checkups to the inmates.

See more photos via https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/260953/free-medical-check-ups-little-face-of-health-visits-suleja.html

1 Like

Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by Julkanade: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
God bless you

6 Likes

Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
shocked

∆  ∆
Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
cool

Nice.
Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:28am On Dec 13, 2017
she tried

1 Like

Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by purem(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2017
what can I do now since I don't av a single fvck to give
Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by Profcamsey(m): 9:56am On Dec 13, 2017
I pray she doesn't grow up to be a slay queen of bikini. A queen with brain she should be.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by raker300: 9:56am On Dec 13, 2017
Children are doing better than the adults these days
Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 13, 2017
Kol
Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by Toniapsalm121(f): 9:56am On Dec 13, 2017
She try....let her continue like this..oooo

1 Like

Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by 900warriorz: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2017
I can see some Vaseline crew members up there smiling grin grin grin
Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by jashar(f): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2017
smiley
Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by PhilAmadeus: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2017
Go girl....pray u experience greater exploits in life Babe...

1 Like

Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2017
grin
Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 13, 2017
She's 8-year old for God's sake... Why're we exposing kids to such events? Now you'll start complaining when perverts start goping around the innocent girl. She's too young for this, abegi. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by phlamesG: 10:01am On Dec 13, 2017
bloggers and lies
Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by adeniyi3971(m): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2017
it's good her parents are instilling the give back ethos in her
Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by joenor(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2017
Nice initiative, but with the help of her parents, God bless thy.
Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by money121(m): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by kaycyor: 10:09am On Dec 13, 2017
Where them Miss Humanitarian.. Them miss Anambra... Miss Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by jobbers: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2017
oh
Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by Bestchisom(m): 10:18am On Dec 13, 2017
purem:
why not be the fvck to be given

1 Like

Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by veacea: 10:20am On Dec 13, 2017
Na wa
Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:26am On Dec 13, 2017
purem:

Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by Odjesha: 10:38am On Dec 13, 2017
hope does criminal worders will not take d drugs home..#endSars
Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by johnjay4u2u(m): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2017
8 years old what? This is the end.
Re: Sharon Henry, Little Face Of Health Visits Suleja Prison (Photos) by shogotermies(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2017
better than some miss Nigeria, miss tourism, miss bull$h!t that we have..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown / Happie Boys Jubilate As New Sponsor Plans To Further Their Education In America / Dele Momodu And Banky W's Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.