Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) (43532 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by Issame: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ekoh Noel, who impersonated ace Nollywood actor, Mike Ezuruonye on Facebook to fraudulently obtain N12.4million from his victim has been sentenced to one year in prison by Justice P. I. Ajoku of a Fed High Court, Benin, Edo State.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/actor-mike-ezuruonye-impersonator-sentenced-to-one-year-in-prison-photos/

L

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by Issame: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
Cool finally Nigeria don dey get small sense
I will buy your Nigerian verified AdSense account

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by Beehshorp(m): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
How do people still fall victim to these type of things on facebook

11 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by Sholaco: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
Set him free jare.....even the actor himself s a robber..... angry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by bibiking7(m): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2018

How are we even sure that the said actor has made that much money recently?

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by ViaGist: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
sad
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by engrj(m): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
That's is cool mehn.

Pls civil servants kindly advise me here on this issue pls I'm begging you all.

https://www.nairaland.com/4748805/civil-servants-please-come-here#71498701
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
shocked Yoruba scammer.. E don red for am.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sholaco:

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by iphanyiuma(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
That's very good..we need to have zero tolerance for crime in this country... But the guy foolish o if I obtain person 12 meters I swear by now I for don they togo or Cameron they know my whats up gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
Are the victims blind ? Abi nah strictly online business deals?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
bibiking7:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by LANDLORD72: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
Thank God is just one year after one year go and enjoy your 12 million Naira
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sholaco:

Stop disgracing ur parents they suffered for u cry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by projectTopicsNg: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
hmm
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
After serving one year prison term he will now spend and enjoy the N12.5m. That's not nice at all.
It will make him smile and wink at the victim.
Some people will go to prison for one year, if they are sure they will get paid for N12.5m.

8 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hopefully they wont fraudulently disflower his anus in prison grin

Poverty na bastard grin

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
MrThisandthat:
Buhari must go

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
LANDLORD72:
Thank God is just one year after one year go and enjoy your 12 million Naira

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by bethyz(m): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
Thats how my father told me to send him 15k that an actor in Nigeria want to send him Laptop and other things. So in other to deliver it to him he need to pay 15k for it to be delivered.
I told him strictly if he want to give him that he will not need money to send it. Thats its fraud
My father didnt believe it.

6 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
How does a fellow Nigerian defraud another Nigerian on Facebook to the tune of 12 million naira?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
shocked

Imprisoned for just one year... that's damn too lenient.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by Smile4daddy(m): 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
Op am confused here. Who is facing the prison teams, Is it Mike Ezuruonye or Ekoh Noel?

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by QuickStandard: 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
shocked

Just 1year sentence?

Chuoooo, that's just 6months na.

After that, what happens to the 12.mil?

Is he going to payback?

Or is the judgment inconclusive?

I am not understanding o.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
serves him here, lazy youth
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
bibiking7:

Will you be shocked if you find out that the said actor mighty be aware of this what is one year for 12milli

Oboy that one year is just for 6 months oo
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 2:05am On Sep 25, 2018
qem efcc is involved
acct wey dem for don freeze
TOPCRUISE:
After serving one year prison term he will now spend the N12.5m. That's not nice at all.
Some people will go to prison for one year, if they are sure of N12.5m afterwards

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) by Awaja(m): 2:40am On Sep 25, 2018
If they couldn't get the money back,it's a good biz for the G.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' / Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.