Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Breaking Speculation: Neymar To Real Madrid! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking Speculation: Neymar To Real Madrid! (343 Views)

Airtime To Real Money / Please Help I Want To Convert My Device Finance Loan To Real Money / I Prefer S3x Toys To Real Men Says Amara Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Speculation: Neymar To Real Madrid! by Worldtopnewsng: 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
Breaking Speculation: Neymar To Real Madrid!

Spanish newspaper OK Diario is reporting that Real Madrid want to land Neymar as their next superstar. They believe he can take the mantle from Ronaldo.

OK Diario chief Eduardo Inda has claimed both Real Madrid and Neymar are pushing for a deal to happen after Neymar’s first season in France.

He also claims there is a deal in place for Real Madrid to snap up Neymar after two seasons in France for the same fee PSG paid to Barcelona: £200m.

http://worldtopnewsng.com/breaking-speculation-neymar-real-madrid

(1) (Reply)

Worship In Spoken Words / My Predictions For 2018 / Start Coding From The Comfort Of Your Home And Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.