Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Hot!!! Actress Mercy Aigbe Stuns As She Rock Her Red Jumpsuit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot!!! Actress Mercy Aigbe Stuns As She Rock Her Red Jumpsuit (1495 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Beautiful Owambe Outfit / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Traditional Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Stuns As Cussons Baby Judge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot!!! Actress Mercy Aigbe Stuns As She Rock Her Red Jumpsuit by lodgerill: 4:01am On Dec 13, 2017
Nollywood actress, director and businesswoman who is best known for her Yoruba language movies, Mercy Aigbe Gentry shares beautiful pictures of hers rocking red jumpsuit.

She wrote;
"My love for jumpsuit tho.���
Issa @mag_divas Baby geh�

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/actress-mercy-aigbe-stuns-as-she-rock.html

Lalasticlala
MissyB3
OAM4J
Dominique

Re: Hot!!! Actress Mercy Aigbe Stuns As She Rock Her Red Jumpsuit by Amajerry83(m): 4:03am On Dec 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Hot!!! Actress Mercy Aigbe Stuns As She Rock Her Red Jumpsuit by jeffizy(m): 5:08am On Dec 13, 2017
Mercy, you got it.
Those curves!!!

Oh Lawd avmerci
Re: Hot!!! Actress Mercy Aigbe Stuns As She Rock Her Red Jumpsuit by NwaAmaikpe: 5:25am On Dec 13, 2017
shocked

I'd forever see as her Lanre Gentry's punching bag.
Re: Hot!!! Actress Mercy Aigbe Stuns As She Rock Her Red Jumpsuit by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:33am On Dec 13, 2017
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Hot!!! Actress Mercy Aigbe Stuns As She Rock Her Red Jumpsuit by roarik(f): 5:49am On Dec 13, 2017
mercy can slay anytin anytime

1 Like

Re: Hot!!! Actress Mercy Aigbe Stuns As She Rock Her Red Jumpsuit by festwiz(m): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2017
I don't get the hype around celebrities. Take the fame away and most of 'em are as useless as the 'P' in 'Psychic'

3 Likes

Re: Hot!!! Actress Mercy Aigbe Stuns As She Rock Her Red Jumpsuit by Ghnaija(m): 6:56am On Dec 13, 2017
Cool
Re: Hot!!! Actress Mercy Aigbe Stuns As She Rock Her Red Jumpsuit by femi4: 7:02am On Dec 13, 2017
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Hot!!! Actress Mercy Aigbe Stuns As She Rock Her Red Jumpsuit by punisha: 7:21am On Dec 13, 2017
shocked

shebi it's too early to call the poster above me a sadist? so the woman should not buy new clothes and roam the streets naked Abi?
Re: Hot!!! Actress Mercy Aigbe Stuns As She Rock Her Red Jumpsuit by clefstone(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2017
Nigerian female actresses are closet oloshos imo.
Re: Hot!!! Actress Mercy Aigbe Stuns As She Rock Her Red Jumpsuit by migeoart(f): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2017
festwiz:
I don't get the hype around celebrities. Take the fame away and most of 'em are as useless as the 'P' in 'Psychic'
this kid's pix grin

1 Like

Re: Hot!!! Actress Mercy Aigbe Stuns As She Rock Her Red Jumpsuit by chuckdee4(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd forever see as her Lanre Gentry's punching bag.

Quit living in the past

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Biodun Okeowo “omo Butty” Show Off Gigantic Backside To Celebrate New Yr / Meet Bbnaija 2018 Housemate Khloe Aka Kokoby Khloe|biography & History / Shameless! Former Bayelsa Beauty Queen Goes On Pant & Bra On Wild Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.