Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. (9657 Views)

Update 31/5/2022 steady 50% daily 10$/6knaira Come See How To Make 50% Daily / Earn $10 Daily Trading With Your Phone Using My Free Guide. / Make Profit Daily Trading Volatility Indices $$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. by whatashock(m): 2:35am On Jan 08, 2018
Please kindly send mail to sunnyadaba1@gmail.com
Re: Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. by honestinvest: 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Our news based call #EBST reached 19639 from our call at 2806, giving us a whooping 600% in profit shocked
Re: Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. by honestinvest: 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
whatashock:
Please kindly send mail to sunnyadaba1@gmail.com

Email me instead cryptoexperttradingsignals@gmail.com
Re: Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. by honestinvest: 2:22am On Jan 12, 2018
#MUSIC was called at 428 it is currently 850, 99% in profits was booked cheesy

Re: Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. by honestinvest: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2018
Please note: Our subscription fee cost $50 in Bitcoin
Re: Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. by jayson87: 10:34am On Jan 13, 2018
honestinvest:
Please note: Our subscription fee cost $50 in Bitcoin
stop scamming people you thief. Cry to news are all over the internet and signals are just bet naija. Stop feeling people off their hard earned money! This shiiit has to stop in 2018
Re: Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. by honestinvest: 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
I have been very busy attending to other matters that I have not had time to update this thread and free it from all form of nuisance. angry

To those who have joined us is now benefitting profits even at a time the market is red and full of FUD,I say cheers to you guys and those planning to, you are welcome. grin
Check out our TELEGRAM CHANNEL FOR OUR SIGNALS RESULTS AND UPDATES

http:///cryptoexperttradingsignals
Re: Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. by Ebenezerk2: 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
joyunspeakable2010@yahoo.com
Re: Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. by honestinvest: 11:30am On Jan 27, 2018
#BLK was called at 50 reached currently 59, 18% in profits so far�

#NAV reached 295, first target reached 9% in profits.✅

#POE reached 1076, first target reached 13% in profits.✅

#SUB all targets completed, it spiked up to 158, 26% in profits.�

#GUP reached 65, first target completed in minutes. 12% in profits.✅

Woah�� #TKS spiked up and reached 65. First target completed 10% in profits✅

#BYC reached 23, second target completed. 21% in profits.✅

#BSD all targets completed, it spiked up to 18, 50% in profits��

#NBT reached 96, first target completed. 13% in profits.✅

#XWC currently over 17, first target completed. 14% in profits.✅

#VEN reached 81 from our call at 48��
69% gotten in profits �

#STORJ reached over 160, second target completed. 25% in profits.✅

#LEND reached 184, first target completed. 15% in profits.✅

#CND reached over 31, first target completed. 11% in profits.✅

#VTC reached 43, first target completed. 10% in profits.✅

#NAV reached over 263, first target completed. 5% in profits.✅

#BRK reached 625. 9% in profits.✅

#KNC reached over 341, first target completed. 10% in profits.✅

#STRAT reached over 13, first target completed. 10% in profits.✅

#DCT all targets completed, it spiked up to 174, 15%+ in profits��

#GNT reached over 566, first target completed. 9% in profits.✅
Re: Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. by honestinvest: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
What our members have to say concerning our quality signals grin

Re: Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. by honestinvest: 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. by honestinvest: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. by hollas2jnr(m): 7:39am On Aug 07, 2019
Hello honestinvest, are you still in crypto trade signal business? I'm interested pls.
Re: Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. by naijaman2225(m): 7:19am On Aug 12, 2019
I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TRADING CRYPTOS BUT I'M INTERESTED. ADD ME
igbinigie.v@gmail.com
Re: Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. by passiveincome03: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2020

Re: Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. by nopoverty(m): 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
adomu2018@gmail.com
Re: Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. by Michaelnsd: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,
Re: Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. by Jaxx123: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #145 per one .

He eventually bought over 3,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com

DM me* if you need any help!

You are the best!

Great day
Re: Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. by Jaxx123: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
THESE COIN CAN MAKE YOU REALLY REALY GREAT BEFORE DECEMBER

Hey, this is indeed information for real trader and investor who believe in Crypto power.
Today, I have these strong coins that can bring back to you over #25,000,000 before December if you buy it good now
The solid truth is each of this coin is sold for #4 and below now at present.
CLO
This coin is one of the unpopular token in the market but with great power manifesto, strong Whitepaper and so on
Early this week, this coin sold for #1.30 but #4.80 as this time of writing!

IMAGING JUST N4!

Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?
Don't just come into the market and buy but buying what is pulling real profit!

I recommend this same coin to my brother and he bought 24M of it when it's was selling for 0.15!!!
Why you are not taking Crypto as real life changing opportunities?

I don't pursue what many pursued
Get this coin and keep.
Don't just put your money in the bank where no good return for you.

I use this privilege to advice as many NIGERIAN to be part of this great move today!
DM me for help if you need.
THANK U
Re: Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. by Help4rmme2u(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
If you need a site to trade your cryptocurrency contact me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In / Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays / Information About Ishiba Development And Empowerment Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.