Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

#WCW Corner! (Film Edition) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #WCW Corner! (Film Edition) (623 Views)

Bbnaija: Khloe Dancing One Corner On The Floor While Anto Twerks On Lolu / BBNaija: Housemates Rock "One Corner" Dance / Watch Tiwa Savage Dance "One Corner Chalenge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#WCW Corner! (Film Edition) by RinzyReviews: 7:34am On Dec 13, 2017
Hey guys!

I've got an idea and I hope it works out. Every Wednesday, let's celebrate the various women who bring to our screens awesome characters.

You can post images, GIFs, etc. of the actors or their characters.

Let's go!
Re: #WCW Corner! (Film Edition) by RinzyReviews: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2017
I open the floor with the well known NINA DOBREV - most famous for her roles as Elena Gilbert, Katherine Pierce, Amara and Tatia, in 'The Vampire Diaries'.

Re: #WCW Corner! (Film Edition) by RinzyReviews: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2017
I think most of us will recognize CHARLIZE THERON from the many tasking, villainous roles she plays... 'Mad Max: Fury Road', 'Fate of the Furious', etc.

Re: #WCW Corner! (Film Edition) by RinzyReviews: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2017
Ever since I started wat thing 'How To Get Away With Murder', Annalise Keating skyrocketed to one of my best characters of all time and Viola Davis as one of my most revered. The woman's too perfect for the role.

She's also appeared in 'Fences' and a host of other movies too.

Re: #WCW Corner! (Film Edition) by RinzyReviews: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2017
Feel free to mention that female character you love as your #WCW
Re: #WCW Corner! (Film Edition) by RinzyReviews: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nicole Mary Kidman, AC (born 20 June 1967) is an Australian actress, producer, and occasional singer.[4] She is the recipient of multiple awards in acting, including an Academy Award, one Primetime Emmy Award, four Golden Globe Awards, and the Silver Bear for Best Actress.

She can be recently seen in HBO's Big LITTLE Lies and 'The Killing of a Sacred Deer'.

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Countries With Most Beautiful Women In The World / Thank You Pepsi For The Tickets. / Bbnaija : Housemates Finished 50 Packs Of Condom Already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.