Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

How My Leg Was Amputated In Libya - Nigerian Deportee Explained Ordeal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How My Leg Was Amputated In Libya - Nigerian Deportee Explained Ordeal (414 Views)

Deportee Assaults Immigration Officers At Lagos Airport / Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Leg Was Amputated In Libya - Nigerian Deportee Explained Ordeal by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2017
​Another set of Nigerians arrived from Libya
on Tuesday and Wednesday, December 12 and
13,batch of 245 returned, a second aircraft
Nouvelair airline Airbus A320 with Registration
number TS-INA landed at 11:25 pm.
The aircraft conveyed 142 Nigerians including
52 adults female, two female children and two
female infants and 86 adult male. Among those
on aircraft include an amputee who had his leg
amputated during his stay in Libya.
One of the returnee said he had one of his leg
amputated when his detention camp was
invaded.
The returnee said he was trying to escape but
bullets hit his leg damaging it, He spent three
months in the hospital before the leg was finally
amputated.
See more pictures:
http://n18s.com/libya-slavery-my-leg-us-amputated-in-libya-nigerian-deportee-explained-how/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Epassport / My Expectations / Tragic Accident Truck Brake Failed,cleared 2Cars,Killed Many At Lotto ogun state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.