Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

If Not For Nairaland This Agent Would Have Turn Me To Maga. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If Not For Nairaland This Agent Would Have Turn Me To Maga. (1581 Views)

Please Help, Is This Agent Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Not For Nairaland This Agent Would Have Turn Me To Maga. by Tboymessiah(m): 9:06am On Dec 13, 2017
The great nairalanders if not for the forum one yeye agent would have turn me to maga in terms of travel tour…….
My friend took me to an agent that recently came from Sudan, prior to the schedule my friend has told sweet words all about the agent just to lure me to concur to his word… not knowing am travel guru trained at nairaland (big thanks to you bro) we were there yesterday and this man told me all I need is to bring 50k (which is not refundable) for transaction fees follow by 300k, if I which to travel to Dubai, Omar, Saudi Arabia, Russia, to work he told us there are work in the above countries waiting for us, all we need to do is to pay this money, then the processing begins and he (client) will look for the job for us within 3-4 weeks and then the company we pay for our flight, accommodation and feeding. He also told us about scholarship in Saudi Arabia and Sudan for the scholarship we need to pay 36k follow by 280k for Saudi…… so many lies, he talks about south Africa that all we need to pay for visa only 350k, 50k (which is not refundable) for transaction fees, then 300k for visa. What I did is to ask him what kind of work waiting for me (the client don’t even know ===== no good answer) reference from people that have benefit from this offer he only show me united state visa form that he was processing work and stay visa for someone in new-York for 850k that the manager of the company went for leave that is why the application is not successful……… if not for nairaland I for fall mugu I kon even sabi the business pass sam I told him I learnt everything at nairaland…

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Nairaland This Agent Would Have Turn Me To Maga. by Blakjewelry(m): 9:10am On Dec 13, 2017
that is why its always pay to read everything even if na rubbish you might learn something

4 Likes

Re: If Not For Nairaland This Agent Would Have Turn Me To Maga. by jayfierce(m): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2017
I remember when an agent ask me to pay 100K to help me process my UK Visa. I realized that all he would do is just to help me fill forms for 100k. I did the calculations and realized that i can fly to lagos, take a drop to a very nice hotel and relax for the day, submit my biometrics and documents the next day and fly back.

....And i would still have enough change.

6 Likes

Re: If Not For Nairaland This Agent Would Have Turn Me To Maga. by ClitoPen: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2017
I gat no biz with agents. I always do my things myself and never make mistakes

1 Like

Re: If Not For Nairaland This Agent Would Have Turn Me To Maga. by mofedamijo(m): 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
Am glad u made it out of a scam scumbag,lesson to others,dont use any agent,go to the countries website n read all the readables,or here on nairaland,n even here on nairaland dont pay anybody a dime,i laugh when some people say someone wants to help them for u.s.a visa for 300k,am like will he also help u appear at the embassy to answer the questions they will ask there,fill ur forms ursef,its better that way,someone filled you re going to texas for conference and then u did not read it well,u got to the embassy ure now telling them youre going to visit ur sista in newyork,she is the wife of a friend who knows the mayor blahblahblah,my friend ure gonna get a big reject stamp,fill it ursef,atleast u know what u filled n can answer when asked........all they will do for you is to download the forms and fill,thats all,imagine for 300k,then get fake documents that will put u in trouble...wise up my pple.
Sometimes when am traveling i see pple at the airport crying,some have spent thier last cash to pay an agent,then buy ticket,only for them to be told its fake,some will curse n curse n curse,crying n wailing,please am begging all nairalanders dont give any useless agent ur passport to get u visa,if it is dubai visa that’s understandable,but for u.s.a,u.k,south africa,germany,france etc, dont give anybody,am begging please....if hou want to do shengen visa and u have the full documents or need better info,go to VFS GLOBAL SERVICES IN LEKKI,or WAKANOW,or any trustable travel comapny,that way you know u can hold them responsible,imagine giving an agent 400k,and buying ticket for 350k,only for u to be told ur visa is fake,they will check that when ure about to checkin at the airport,u just lost 750k,when u wont even spend up to 100k if u use the right channel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For Nairaland This Agent Would Have Turn Me To Maga. by IBB98(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lucky u! Bros im planning of travelling to USA early next year but my concern now is the visa procurement. Please which way is better?

1 Like

Re: If Not For Nairaland This Agent Would Have Turn Me To Maga. by dasparrow: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
IBB98:
Lucky u! Bros im planning of travelling to USA early next year but my concern now is the visa procurement. Please which way is better?

Book your appointment on line once you have paid your visa fees and show up for your interview. Do not use an agent.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Polish Language Course / Can I Use My Naira Master Card To Pay For A Cab From Heathrow To Cambridge / Can 700k Secure Me In Togo To Live And Hustle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.