Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Dubai Visa Made Easy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dubai Visa Made Easy (949 Views)

Get Your Dubai Visa At Affordable Rate / Teachers Forum- Free Lesson Notes, Assessment Questions, TEACHING MADE EASY. / For Teachers: Teaching Made Easy. Free Lesson Notes And Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Visa Made Easy by wreater(f): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2017
Hey Guys for Legit Dubai Visas kindly contact the numbers below

+971553421539

Accommodation can also be arranged
Re: Dubai Visa Made Easy by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2017
What is cost?
Re: Dubai Visa Made Easy by adaobi18: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2017
wreater:
Hey Guys for Legit Dubai Visas kindly contact the numbers below

+971553421539

Accommodation can also be arranged

is it a working visa and hw much are u guys running the package

1 Like

Re: Dubai Visa Made Easy by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 13, 2017
undecidedHope the plane won't be diverted to Libya. this one you guys don't have a company name and address
Re: Dubai Visa Made Easy by powerkey: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2017
haha
Re: Dubai Visa Made Easy by macjurek(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2017
Am interested kindly give me details : macomogege@gmail.com
Re: Dubai Visa Made Easy by Nmaster: 11:52am On Dec 13, 2017
I need it, how much?
Re: Dubai Visa Made Easy by maravale: 11:53am On Dec 13, 2017
In Nigeria, job search can be discouraging and overwhelming especially for interns and entry level graduates. I have an e-book called THE ULTIMATE SEARCH GUIDE (graduate pack) which have been carefully crafted to ease this stress.This graduate pack is the sole kit you need to land yourself your dream job. It contains guide on how to construct your CV and cover letter and some samples of CV and resume and cover letter. Differences between CV and resume and many more helpful tips. Get it at a very affordable price.
AT JUST #1,000.
The BOOK is worth more than the price. Don't miss this golden opportunity to grab your copy. �
Call or whatsapp me - 08172532836
#1,000 only!
Or email me at amafrances99@gmail.com
Re: Dubai Visa Made Easy by jacyhelen(f): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
@op..Is ur Brothers and sisters there..Looking for people to dump in Libay....Na fools go believe u.
Re: Dubai Visa Made Easy by wreater(f): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Visiting visa and employment visa available.....

Visiting 3 months visa..........300k
Employment visa........900k

It takes 2 to 3 weeks for processing

Very legit......no diverting to Libya

You can also send a watspp or call message 08162683180
Re: Dubai Visa Made Easy by Akinsj: 1:25am On Dec 14, 2017
What type of job?and how much is the salary in naira.
Re: Dubai Visa Made Easy by nicocent(m): 4:26am On Dec 14, 2017
Hello am Nicholas in Mombasa kenya my brothers it is difficult for Nigerians to get work visa to Dubai and Qatar because of past records of Nigerians in those country that is y it is a common fact that agents will tell you that there are opportunities and run away with your money but east Africans have an easier way so for my client i usually get an east African passport then use to process it and the fee is usually in the region of 460-500k about 130-135k Kenyan shillings and your ticket , work permit and accommodation inclusive and you do not need to pay all at once until it is out just application that is it ,I must add it is legit there is no need to scam when the process is straight forward they need cheap labour you need the foreign currency to change to the less valued naira.I won't also advise for anyone to leave on a visiting visa because you will be under pressure to get a job or get kicked out and even if you get a job the high cost of accommodation comes in as these cities are expensive to live in.
If you are also an African in kenya looking for work permit,business permit or residency issue you can also Holla hit me +2540743106414,+2540753601727 Global Ngs mombassa

(1) (Reply)

Which Bsc Honours Make One To Get Job Quick / FCSC RECRUITMENT / Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.