Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Weightloss In Women Over 30 Years - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weightloss In Women Over 30 Years (277 Views)

Man's Skin Turns Yellow After Drinking And Smoking For Over 30 Years (photos) / Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago / Foods That Boost Fertility And Ovulation In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weightloss In Women Over 30 Years by Predicare(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
Good morning pals, I am presently running a Weightloss campaign, I would appreciate sincere response of women over 30 who sincerely want to loose weight..
It's like a survey, I would appreciate responses to the following:
1 . HOW you feel as a married woman with the extra fat you have...
2. Are you willing to loose weight at all costto protect your marriage?
3. Which industry do you work.. Management etc and how have you been able to cope with work with the extra pounds

(1) (Reply)

The Cure For Hepatitis B And C That You Didn't Know...{with Pic} / The Cure For Hepatitis B And C That You Didn't Know...{with Pic} / Pregnancy Dental Health Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.