Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Hotsports : In Ikeja, Victoria Island, Ikoyi And Vgc - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Hotsports : In Ikeja, Victoria Island, Ikoyi And Vgc (2145 Views)

Night Club & Lounge In Victoria Island For Sale / Looking For A Shop Or Office Space(malls) Around V/i, Ikoyi And Environs / Wedding Halls In Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotsports : In Ikeja, Victoria Island, Ikoyi And Vgc by boyt1: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2010
Please guys can someone list some hotsport, around ikeja, ikoyi, VGC and V.I
I am visiting naija this Easter with 2 friends of mine who are non naijas visiting for the 1st time.
I want to give my friends a good treat and show them around my lovely naija.
We gonna be exploring other interesting locations outside Lagos too.
Your suggestions will help a lot. Thanks!
Re: Hotsports : In Ikeja, Victoria Island, Ikoyi And Vgc by PapaBrowne(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2010
Depends on what your idea of a hot-spot is.
Re: Hotsports : In Ikeja, Victoria Island, Ikoyi And Vgc by boyt1: 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2010
PapaBrowne:

Depends on what your idea of a hot-spot is.

interesting places, e.g hang-outs, good eatries, decent clubs ,just want to have fun.
Re: Hotsports : In Ikeja, Victoria Island, Ikoyi And Vgc by PapaBrowne(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2010
boy t:

interesting places, e.g  hang-outs,  good eatries, decent clubs ,just want to  have fun.

All the best spots are on the Island.

For chilling out, my best is News Cafe at The Palms.

There are a countless  number of good eateries- everything from Mamaput to Thai to Italian to Lobster or even Sushi , whatever you need you'd definitely find on the Island.

A whole lot of clubs on the Island. Don't know which ones would pass for decent, but its good you get to town first to check them out!

If you must enjoy yourself to the full, Make sure you have a fat pocket, cos Lag is costly even when compared to major international cities.

(1) (Reply)

{*new*} Mothers Day 2017 Animated Gif, Dp, Images, Status / Xmas Promo: Register 4 Photography Training for N15k only! / KICC Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo’s Son Tobi & Toyin Omotayo’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.