Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

I Need Contacts In Bayelsa State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Contacts In Bayelsa State (746 Views)

I Need Contacts Of Rice Farmers In Ikorodu / I Need Contacts For Palm Oil In The North. / Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Contacts In Bayelsa State by waziri4biz: 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
My distinguished nairalanders I really needed talk with people in Bayelsa...... I really want to be buying snails from Bayelsa so anyone who has information on how I can get snails from the following places.
Ogbia
Otuoke
Kaiama
Agbura town
Please reply on this thread of give me a call on my line 08164951508..... Thanks for reading
Re: I Need Contacts In Bayelsa State by Ossysamsy(m): 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
waziri4biz:
My distinguished nairalanders I really needed talk with people in Bayelsa...... I really want to be buying snails from Bayelsa so anyone who has information on how I can get snails from the following places.
Ogbia
Otuoke
Kaiama
Agbura town
Please reply on this thread of give me a call on my line 08164951508..... Thanks for reading
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: I Need Contacts In Bayelsa State by waziri4biz: 9:27am On Jan 08, 2018
Ossysamsy:

E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
It is stupidity that will make u reply my post with qb advert that I don't need. If you want to advertise ur stuff create a thread

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

15000 Strong Old Layers For Sale At A Very Good Price / Help, I Want To Start A 1000 Birds Poultry / Fg To Train Retirees In Agro-business Check Out How To Enroll Your Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.