Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,506 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Business Partnership - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partnership (745 Views)

Interested Persons In A Start Up Business Partnership In Abuja Please Signify / Looking For Major Suppliers Of Ago And Pms For Business Partnership / Agro Oil Business Partnership In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partnership by Ibomo(m): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hello all, I have intentions to start a business in the University Community of Amassoma, in Bayelsa State. This business will focus on providing loans for Small and Medium Scale Enterprises, Mortgage Consultung, Microfunance Consu!ting, and will provide Agent Banking services too.

The community has only one bank and that bank is in the university campus. There are lots of businesses in that community that are either unbanked or underbanked. I have a good location to use for the proposed business. I am looking for someone with background in the financial sector(preferably microfinance). If you think this is a good endeavor and you are willing to partner, contact me on ibomo@yahoo.com or WhatsApp me on 2348035498527 and tell me what you can bring to the table.

Best regards.

(1) (Reply)

Used Yellow 25 Litres Gallons Needed In Large Quantity / How Do I Pay For Facebook Ads?? / Is IrokoTV Founder Simdul Shagaya Blaming Nigeria For The Failure Of Konga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.