Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,448 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Vacancy In A Micro Finance Institute - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy In A Micro Finance Institute (587 Views)

I Actually Flopped In My Micro Teaching Interview / Admin Executives Urgently Needed In A Micro-finance Bank / AB Micro Finance Bank Is Recruiting.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In A Micro Finance Institute by nelsonmo: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
CREDIT OFFICER (CO)
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/hnd
Experience: Minimum of 10 years or 5 years in micro financing

ACCOUNT MANAGER (ACC MGER)
Experience: Minimum of 10 years and 5 years in Auditing
Job Field: Finance/ Accounting/ Audit

DUTIES
1. Presides over processing and payment of expenditure
2. Prepare the company’s monthly budget including salary budget, payroll, monthly purchases etc
3. Maintain and file both soft and hard copy of all accounting coupons, vouchers etc
4. Interviewing of guarantors, handles and issues organisations cheque to customers
5. Actively involved in educating members of staff on strategies for improving reports
6. Prepares and presents the Branch’s Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Report including Financial Statements.
7. Online booking of loans for customer.
8. Making sure that the vault is balanced daily and align all financial activities with the organization’s regulation
9. Performs comprehensive internal and external audit on staffs during and after employment.
10. Performs periodic verification on customers to ascertain payment and card signing by officers.

Preferred Skills:
Documentation
Research and Writing
Use of Microsoft Office Suite

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s with Passport affix on it to hr@nifime.com

NIFIME MICROFINANCE
2nd Floor 31/33 Lagos Road,
Benson B/Stop
Benson-Ikorodu
Lagos
Re: Vacancy In A Micro Finance Institute by AOMP: 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
nelsonmo:
CREDIT OFFICER (CO)
Experience: Minimum of 10 years or 5 years in micro financing

ACCOUNT MANAGER (ACC MGER)
Experience: Minimum of 10 years and 5 years in Auditing
Job Field: Finance/ Accounting/ Audit

DUTIES
1. Presides over processing and payment of expenditure
2. Prepare the company’s monthly budget including salary budget, payroll, monthly purchases etc
3. Maintain and file both soft and hard copy of all accounting coupons, vouchers etc
4. Interviewing of guarantors, handles and issues organisations cheque to customers
5. Actively involved in educating members of staff on strategies for improving reports
6. Prepares and presents the Branch’s Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Report including Financial Statements.
7. Online booking of loans for customer.
8. Making sure that the vault is balanced daily and align all financial activities with the organization’s regulation
9. Performs comprehensive internal and external audit on staffs during and after employment.
10. Performs periodic verification on customers to ascertain payment and card signing by officers.

Preferred Skills:
Documentation
Research and Writing
Use of Microsoft Office Suite

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s with Passport affix on it to hr@nifime.com

NIFIME MICROFINANCE
2nd Floor 31/33 Lagos Road,
Benson B/Stop
Benson-Ikorodu
Lagos

I have OND in Business Administration and HND in still in view and I have four years as an administrative clerk. I can also market financial institutions product.
Please is there any vacancy in marketing. I live in ikorodu. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Marketers/distributors Needed Urgently At Ellen Chips Ajah, Lagos / Arabic Teacher Is Needed In Jikwoyi Beside Abuja / Industrial Chemist Needed At JUAN Industries LTD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.