Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

YOUTH IGNITE: Who Else Got This Message Lets Relate Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / YOUTH IGNITE: Who Else Got This Message Lets Relate Here (904 Views)

How Would You React To This Message? / Who Also Got This Message From Firstbank / YOUTH IGNITE: Who Else Got This Message Lets Relate Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YOUTH IGNITE: Who Else Got This Message Lets Relate Here by hadex90(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have successfully qualified to the next stage of the YOUTH IGNITE PROJECT. After reviewing of your application you have been selected to participate in the 2 days In- Class training scheduled to hold next week in Lagos. Details of the training would be sent to you upon your confirmation of this email. Thank you for your patience. THE YOUTH IGNITE TEAM
Re: YOUTH IGNITE: Who Else Got This Message Lets Relate Here by yine: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
been sent d training invite and date...18 n 19 nextweek...... i regrettable cant make it cus of work

wat abt you
Re: YOUTH IGNITE: Who Else Got This Message Lets Relate Here by hadex90(m): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
yine:
been sent d training invite and date...18 n 19 nextweek......
i regrettable cant make it cus of work

wat abt you

pls can u send me the details of the second e-mail cos i did not get it still...thanks
Re: YOUTH IGNITE: Who Else Got This Message Lets Relate Here by yine: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2018
oh..so sorry, just saw this....

i couldnt make it,
wat about you

(1) (Reply)

How To Drop The Habit Of Procrastination (not Doing Things When You Supposed To) / Please I Need Advice. / 100k Capital, sugggest A Lucrative Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.