Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,212 members, 7,957,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Zoom Broadband The Best - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Zoom Broadband The Best (1600 Views)

My Multi-links 3g Blue Broadband Internet Modem 4sale 4 Just 6k / Broadband Internet Services in Nigeria / To Create Broadband Internet Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zoom Broadband The Best by olorunoba(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2010
[size=20pt]Anyone using it please advice before i buy it.Can it be compare to starcomms and others[/size]
Re: Zoom Broadband The Best by pappy2000: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2010
where is your location,i will be able to advice o better,mind you it cost 15k for a month
Re: Zoom Broadband The Best by olorunoba(m): 10:52am On Apr 01, 2010
Am in surulere in few month i will be moving to ikotun
Re: Zoom Broadband The Best by obinna5000(m): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2010
@olorunoba
olorunoba:

[size=20pt]Anyone using it please advice before i buy it.Can it be compare to starcomms and others[/size]

Are you trying to ask if Zoom broadband is fast or are you praising it from the title of your topic?

Zoom broadband is OK. undecided
Re: Zoom Broadband The Best by pappy2000: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2010
well they have a strong network in surulere,as for ikotun i am not sure
Re: Zoom Broadband The Best by unclesamtech(m): 4:19am On Apr 13, 2010
it is ok while gsm usb modem is also ok too
Re: Zoom Broadband The Best by olorunoba(m): 7:53am On Apr 18, 2010
The gsm moderm is it not expensive to use, are you sure it is fast.
Re: Zoom Broadband The Best by Johnnny(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2010
Zoom is ok in Lagos

I have two plans with them. The one I use in Lagos is ok, fast at least for my own use but the one I sent to my people in Ibadan is very slow, I have complained and they have tried their best, but I think it is just the network in Ibadan that is slow.

The only problem I have with them now is recharging my account, I have to always go to their office in V/Island to recharge. You cant get their recharge cards around, you must go to their offices to get recharged.
Re: Zoom Broadband The Best by tboycares: 8:32am On Apr 20, 2010
Zoom USB modern is OK and very fast.Sure you can compare it with Starcomms Izap.
I have Zoom Unlimited Modern that i want to sell if you are really interested in it you can call me for negotiation.08032213841, i can even give it to you to subscribe on it to know how fast it is before you pay me.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Mtn Bis On Android Without Rooting.. / A Pic Of 5MB Hard Drive Being Shipped Away In 1956. / Hp 655 Sold sold sold!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.