Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Want To Partner With A Trainee Building Site Manager To Build Your Portfolio - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Partner With A Trainee Building Site Manager To Build Your Portfolio (631 Views)

Has MTN Assigned A Personal Relationship Manager To You / Partner With Longrich Business And Earn Weekly / Add This Income Stream To Your Portfolio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Partner With A Trainee Building Site Manager To Build Your Portfolio by naijacutee(f): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2017

I get a large number of enquiries through my blog from people who want to start building projects and I want to partner with a site manager to help these people because it is not my area of expertise.

Honesty is so rare in this business that people don’t realise that you can make more money being honest than by being dishonest.

Basically, I want someone who
- has a proven track record of accountability
- someone who charges X for their building work and does not inflate prices for their own gain
- someone who can manage a project from start to finish and hand their customers keys when they say they will (all the people I know who do this are fully booked and can’t take any more customers)
- someone who can get building materials for cheaper due to economies of scale, preferably buying from suppliers etc. This is not completely necessary though, as this can come with growth.

My plan is to give you some space on my blog where you can advertise your expertise as much as you want. Showcase your building expertise to infinity and get customers who want their building projects managed remotely.

If this is you, please PM me.
Re: I Want To Partner With A Trainee Building Site Manager To Build Your Portfolio by aariwa(m): 6:12am On Dec 12, 2018
naijacutee:

I get a large number of enquiries through my blog from people who want to start building projects and I want to partner with a site manager to help these people because it is not my area of expertise.

Honesty is so rare in this business that people don’t realise that you can make more money being honest than by being dishonest.

Basically, I want someone who
- has a proven track record of accountability
- someone who charges X for their building work and does not inflate prices for their own gain
- someone who can manage a project from start to finish and hand their customers keys when they say they will (all the people I know who do this are fully booked and can’t take any more customers)
- someone who can get building materials for cheaper due to economies of scale, preferably buying from suppliers etc. This is not completely necessary though, as this can come with growth.

My plan is to give you some space on my blog where you can advertise your expertise as much as you want. Showcase your building expertise to infinity and get customers who want their building projects managed remotely.

If this is you, please PM me.
If you don't have a family member you trust on that,just forget it
Re: I Want To Partner With A Trainee Building Site Manager To Build Your Portfolio by Ademat7(m): 6:27am On Dec 12, 2018
Coming up with a solution

(1) (Reply)

Delisted / Importation Of Trucks And Vans To Nigeria / Article Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.