Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

They Try To Scam Me, This Kind Harsh Period So. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Try To Scam Me, This Kind Harsh Period So. (981 Views)

One Man Down As They Try To Highjacked Ballot Box During Election (video Below) / She Tried To Poison Her Boyfriend, Pleease Be Careful This Christmas Period,so S / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Try To Scam Me, This Kind Harsh Period So. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
so i was on eskimi fooling around when this fake oyinbo sent me a msg please read carefully and avoid all this small scammers hopefully u no put head inside big one, abit long but u gonna learn something.

august2666 Dec 08
hello, am Robert from United State by origin, which country are you from?
blablalover Dec 08
nigeria

august2666 Dec 09
I heard allot about your country, though am not judging you with that because some people are different from others, tell me more about yourself

blablalover Dec 09
like wat

august2666 Dec 09
am 56years old, divorced with one lovely son and one lovely grand son, I have been divorced for 2years now for a case of infidelity, am from Florida, United State by origin, I run my own company as a software developer with IBM and APPLE, I live in my own apartment, am not searching for soul mate but friends that can keep me company when am less busy at work, am a Christian and I believe I'm God but don't go to church always, I don't welcome any form of lies, I have 8dogs, 1cat and 1turtle, I love to help the orphans, they are the key to God's heart

blablalover Dec 09
okay am dave 32 single and planning to start my own record label company no dogs or cat

august2666 Dec 09
I will love to know you more, can I see you on cam(web cam) through computer right now? I believe in reality

blablalover Dec 09
am on pone, dont have a system yet working towards that

august2666 Dec 09
I have met allot of people online before, just want to be sure of who am talking to okay
okay let's do it this way, I have access to laptop, do you want me to send you one so I can see you face to face on cam? I believe in reality

blablalover Dec 09
if u feel like no stress thanks

"All of a sudden he is father xmas"

august2666 Dec 09
I will need your details to enable me to send it: your name, e.mail, phone number and address

blablalover Dec 09
ok kolawole david davcdavid@yahoo.com 08056620409 21 ali street, allen of jumia, ikeja. u really gonna send me one

august2666 Dec 09
I will send it through Diplomatic Next Day delivery service, it is faster to send, it will only take the time of flight to be delivered to your country
you should send me a friend request on IMO with this number +17543330205 let's continue chatting over there because I don't normally login eskimi to chat, send me message when you have added me over there okay

blablalover Dec 09
that nice wat mmake will u send

august2666 Dec 09
it is Mac pro notebook laptop

blablalover Dec 10
oh wow thanks

august2666 Dec 10
hello, how are you doing? why have you not sent me a friend request on IMO? you should do that now okay
Today we will be traveling to an highland region here in US to start the execution if our company's network security communication project, when we are going I will branch by to send the laptop, I will be doing it in trust, so please don't let me down okay

blablalover Dec 10
sorry i havent dropped it i dont have imo and my whatapp has expired cause i cant upgrade but drop msgs here and will reply u thank you, n safe jouney

august2666 Dec 10
Am at the office of the Diplomatic Delivery Agency where I want to send the laptop from, I was told that your address could not be found on the GPS, so it can't be an home delivery, however I was given an option to send it to Nigeria so that they will contact you on how you will receive it as soon as it arrives in Nigeria, should I still send it?

blablalover Dec 10
sure send it

august2666 Dec 10
I have sent it already, will print the waybill and send it to you later, I also added 1,5OOU.S.D to it, I added the money since it won't be delivered to your home, to enable you to clear any extra charges, and also to enable you to get a good internet bundle okay
they said they don't make home delivery, and that is why i placed some money inside for you to take care of any extra delivery expenses that you might incur okay
I hide the money inside the carton of the laptop, your consignment is sealed up and no one has the right to open it before it will be delivered to you okay
here is your waybill number #008e
I made a mistake in the above waybill number that is sent, your correct waybill number is #00897

blablalover Dec 10
thats so great ii cant wait to collect iit 1500 dos that so much thanks aalot

august2666 Dec 10
you are welcome, they will contact you by SMS alert as soon as it arrives in Nigeria by tomorrow okay

blablalover Dec 10
okay thanks alot rob

august2666 Dec 10
you are welcome
hello, how are you doing? has the Atlantic Express contacted you by SMS alert about the arrival of your consignment in Nigeria?

blablalover Dec 11
not yet i didnt see anything
plz drop the number let me call them

august2666 Dec 12
I have contacted the office if the Atlantic Express here in US where I sent the laptop from, I was told that they have sent you this SMS from their branch in Nigeria "(Dear Customer, we wish to inform you that your consignment has just arrive at the airport, kindly call our customer care on 09052692833 for confirmation now. Thanks for using ATLANTIC EXPRESS..)", but you have not call them, why?
blablalover Dec 12

okay have called they say i should call back later will update u

august2666 3h
let me know when you have receive it okay

blablalover 2h
okay drop number to contact i called someone picked didn't hhear them well

august2666 13m
you should call them again okay

blablalover Dec 09
ok kolawole david davcdavid@yahoo.com 08056620409 21 ali street, allen of jumia, ikeja. u really gonna send me one

august2666 Dec 09
I will send it through Diplomatic Next Day delivery service, it is faster to send, it will only take the time of flight to be delivered to your country
you should send me a friend request on IMO with this number +17543330205 let's continue chatting over there because I don't normally login eskimi to chat, send me message when you have added me over there okay

blablalover Dec 09
that nice wat mmake will u send

august2666 Dec 09
it is Mac pro notebook laptop

blablalover Dec 10
oh wow thanks

august2666 Dec 10
hello, how are you doing? why have you not sent me a friend request on IMO? you should do that now okay
Today we will be traveling to an highland region here in US to start the execution if our company's network security communication project, when we are going I will branch by to send the laptop, I will be doing it in trust, so please don't let me down okay

blablalover Dec 10
sorry i havent dropped it i dont have imo and my whatapp has expired cause i cant upgrade but drop msgs here and will reply u thank you, n safe jouney

august2666 Dec 10
Am at the office of the Diplomatic Delivery Agency where I want to send the laptop from, I was told that your address could not be found on the GPS, so it can't be an home delivery, however I was given an option to send it to Nigeria so that they will contact you on how you will receive it as soon as it arrives in Nigeria, should I still send it?

blablalover Dec 10
sure send it thats so great ii cant wait to collect iit 1500 dos that so much thanks aalot

august2666 Dec 10
you are welcome, they will contact you by SMS alert as soon as it arrives in Nigeria by tomorrow okay

blablalover Dec 10
okay thanks alot rob

august2666 Dec 10
you are welcome
hello, how are you doing? has the Atlantic Express contacted you by SMS alert about the arrival of your consignment in Nigeria?

blablalover Dec 11
plz drop the number let me call them
august2666 Dec 12

I have contacted the office if the Atlantic Express here in US where I sent the laptop from, I was told that they have sent you this SMS from their branch in Nigeria "(Dear Customer, we wish to inform you that your consignment has just arrive at the airport, kindly call our customer care on 09052692833 for confirmation now. Thanks for using ATLANTIC EXPRESS..)", but you have not call them, why?

blablalover Dec 12
okay have called they say i should call back later will update u
august2666 3h

let me know when you have receive it okay
blablalover 2h
okay drop number to contact i called someone picked didn't hear them well

august2666 13m
you should call them again okay

so i called i was told they are in abj after i said i was in lagos, the lady went on talking like she was reading from a script and ended it with i will pay 9800 after which the goods will be delivered as soon as possible i laugh for my mind and said send the account number let me do mobile banking, the hustle is real my people and people still fall for this?

heres the number 09052692833
heres the acc number 0092792303
Name Okiemute Udigo

ATLANTIC EXPRESS sms customise number was d only thing real about the scammer

plz mode abeg push am go front because some people go still fall mugu
Re: They Try To Scam Me, This Kind Harsh Period So. by AnodaIT(m): 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
Upon all the energy,

1 Like

Re: They Try To Scam Me, This Kind Harsh Period So. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
they try small
Re: They Try To Scam Me, This Kind Harsh Period So. by BagWay: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
wen u knw u feeling low.
u gotta do good for the night
mr do good
makes u feel alright.
okeimute
dah name sounds familiar
benin name
dah tv series called Do Good feat basorge...shan george...dah calaba lady wey slim o don forgeh ha name..wey get 6packs.

okeimute
very funny name for Do Good series every sunday for dstv.
Re: They Try To Scam Me, This Kind Harsh Period So. by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 16, 2017
lool dem still dey call to ask for the ddelivery payment

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Graphic Picture Of A Man Butchered With Machete (graphic Pics) / HELP: My Camera Just Got Stolen At MMA (Kenya Airways) / Fresh Benue Killings. Hundreds Killed This Night In Agasha,guma Lga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.