Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Bobrisky Set To Block 1000 Goats From His IG Page!! Who Are The Goats? Find Out! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Set To Block 1000 Goats From His IG Page!! Who Are The Goats? Find Out! (641 Views)

18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video / Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page / Another Bobrisky Set To Break The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Set To Block 1000 Goats From His IG Page!! Who Are The Goats? Find Out! by Joelsblog(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nigerian male barbie doll,oga Bob risky has gone on Instagram to make us laugh again,confident in his gramatic blunder the barbie doll has revealed plans of blocking over 1000 fake/hateful followers on Instagram to at least get rid of fake fans from the 388k followers he has.
How come his followers keep increasing despite the harsh words and comments is what we don't understand,so if you want to get blocked rush to Instagram now sharp sharp and be among the 1000 goats bobrisky will be slaughtering on his page.

According to him,so far he has blocked 100 goats and have over 900 goats to block,you know how to find your way.

Na your gossip blogger,Joel dey yarn this tori so! : https://joelsblog.com.ng/lol-bobrisky-set-to-block-1000-goats-from-his-instagram-page/

Re: Bobrisky Set To Block 1000 Goats From His IG Page!! Who Are The Goats? Find Out! by Joelsblog(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lalasticlala there are many people that needs this opportunity, so please na FP get this post ,thanks you
Re: Bobrisky Set To Block 1000 Goats From His IG Page!! Who Are The Goats? Find Out! by Oyiboman69: 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
I will behead this disgusting creature if I had my way... The day I dream about following this madman on any social networking is the day I'll quit every social network,total mistake undecided undecided
Re: Bobrisky Set To Block 1000 Goats From His IG Page!! Who Are The Goats? Find Out! by ijrm: 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
hmm...
Re: Bobrisky Set To Block 1000 Goats From His IG Page!! Who Are The Goats? Find Out! by DopeBoss(m): 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
It should be the other way roundembarassed, Instagram shld start blocking goats starting with their leader Bobriskyundecided
Re: Bobrisky Set To Block 1000 Goats From His IG Page!! Who Are The Goats? Find Out! by DopeBoss(m): 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
I've said this nt once but twiceembarassed ...This faqqot will never seize to amaze meundecided
Re: Bobrisky Set To Block 1000 Goats From His IG Page!! Who Are The Goats? Find Out! by SandraDiOku(f): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bobrisky for life grin he brightens my days.such a funny guy

(1) (Reply)

5 Hottest Music Collaborations Of The Year 2017 – Which Do You Like Most? / 30 Billion Concert 2017 Full Show / White Lady Says She Has No Idea Who Davido & Wizkid Are, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.