Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Start The Transport Business With This Affordable Hyundai H1 For 1.5m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Start The Transport Business With This Affordable Hyundai H1 For 1.5m (1294 Views)

✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅.clean 2008 Hyundai H1..... For Sale / Very Affordable Hyundai / Hyundai H1 BUS 2009 Model Clean Used.... 4.9m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start The Transport Business With This Affordable Hyundai H1 For 1.5m by flinsburg: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Make that smart move and get this Hyundai H1 for 1.5m

A.c. chilling
Gear in great condition
Year is 2008
11 seater
Good for interstate
Manual transmission
Comfortable seats

Cool drive

Call 08059149648 now to move this vehicle

Re: Start The Transport Business With This Affordable Hyundai H1 For 1.5m by flinsburg: 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
More

Re: Start The Transport Business With This Affordable Hyundai H1 For 1.5m by flinsburg: 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
11 seater

Re: Start The Transport Business With This Affordable Hyundai H1 For 1.5m by flinsburg: 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
If you buy this now this December, analyze your income

4000 per person x 11 passengers

44k per trip
Re: Start The Transport Business With This Affordable Hyundai H1 For 1.5m by seunoj: 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Location for inspection. Also, engine pics
Re: Start The Transport Business With This Affordable Hyundai H1 For 1.5m by flinsburg: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
seunoj:
Location for inspection. Also, engine pics

Ikeja
Call 08059149648
Re: Start The Transport Business With This Affordable Hyundai H1 For 1.5m by ezioyi(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
flinsburg:
If you buy this now this December, analyze your income

4000 per person x 11 passengers

44k per trip
why not use it your self for transport business. Why sell it when you know it can make so much money. Be sincere in business why are people not using it, simple it is not a strong vehicle.
Re: Start The Transport Business With This Affordable Hyundai H1 For 1.5m by flinsburg: 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
ezioyi:
why not use it your self for transport business. Why sell it when you know it can make so much money. Be sincere in business why are people not using it, simple it is not a strong vehicle.

I think the rate of madness that affects you , is something a new research has to be opened , have you used the bus before , do you know if I have other ones I use, what proof do you have to back your disdain judgement? If they have sent you to dance in the market square , don't come to where serious traders don't joke with their business .

I have this car available for sale , if you want it , come and assess it yourself and see if my advert has its merits, this guy is a primary school mad man lost in his village square.
Re: Start The Transport Business With This Affordable Hyundai H1 For 1.5m by ezioyi(m): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
flinsburg:

I think the rate of madness that affects you , is something a new research has to be opened , have you used the bus before , do you know if I have other ones I use, what proof do you have to back your disdain judgement? If they have sent you to dance in the market square , don't come to where serious traders don't joke with their business .

I have this car available for sale , if you want it , come and assess it yourself and see if my advert has its merits, this guy is a primary school mad man lost in his village square.
chew the bitter truth. Stop the lie lie becouse you want to make sales. If it is a good bus for business use it, after december you can sell it. Nairalanders please is this a bad advise.

(1) (Reply)

Car Fault And Solution / Reg. Mercedes Benz C300 2009(Red) For Sale In PH @ 2.9m Call John 08067880681 / Super Clean 2011 Registered G63 Gwagon Amg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.