Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Who Is Your Favourite Actor In The WEDDING PARTY MOVIE And Why - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Your Favourite Actor In The WEDDING PARTY MOVIE And Why (1524 Views)

Omicron: The New Covid Variant , A 1963 Italian Movie And Other Connections. / Daddy Freeze React To The Wedding Of Ooni Of Ife And Prophetess, Naomi Oluwaseyi / Ebuka And His Agbada Vs The Wedding Photo Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Favourite Actor In The WEDDING PARTY MOVIE And Why by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 14, 2017
For me personally o, my favourite actor in the wedding party movie is SMALL CHOPS.

No much talk.

If you have not seen the movie, what planet are you from?

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Actor In The WEDDING PARTY MOVIE And Why by duduade: 2:39am On Dec 14, 2017
None...
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Actor In The WEDDING PARTY MOVIE And Why by MhizzAJ(f): 2:49am On Dec 14, 2017
Sola Sobowale

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Actor In The WEDDING PARTY MOVIE And Why by Nutase: 6:26am On Dec 14, 2017
we never watch am because cinema price no dry subsidised. when the rice reduce we go watch am coming ansa ya question.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Corruption In Nigeria Prisons Service / Can't I Ask For Help On Nairaland Anymore Without Getting Banned? / Happy Birthday Simi...... nairaland Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.