Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,053 members, 7,956,933 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Death Haven't You Seen Me Yet? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Death Haven't You Seen Me Yet? (376 Views)

Why Haven't You Read The Hottest Dorm Story? The Secret Lives Of Dorm Girls / Have You Seen Or Read This Sensational Book?? / Why Haven't You Read This Book? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death Haven't You Seen Me Yet? by Dove1998(m): 9:14am On Dec 14, 2017
life got no meaning anymore.
when you are poor you are doomed in Nigeria, nothing works for you, you will keep doing your best all times, but instead of getting compensated, frustration keeps crawling in every time,
Dad is gone, mummy hasn't been paid for over 15 months now, writing and passing jamb for two consecutive years, yet no admission given because no money to wave in,
Bad government bad everything, nothing works in this part of the world when you are poor, Daddy served diligently in the civil service for 25 years, yet he is been owed for over 17 months, he wasn't paid while he was alive, is it now that he is dead ?
Days keeps going, mummy is growing old, my dreams are crumbling before me, she is striving to hold, but all our collective efforts are been pulled down because we are not rich,
sometimes frustration forced me to ask " if there's God" Yes He exists just that your time hasn't come yet, but when is that time, am I pushing too hard?
mummy is ageing ,Daddy is gone, I had the ambition of building house for my parents yet am almost 20 still hasn't got a glimpse of hope of admission,
Suicide has become frequent thoughts, but for mummy sake I wish I wouldn't, but what is life worth living for when your dreams and ambitions are crashing before you.
Sometimes I blame not too fast those who terrorises our leaders who don't care about the conditions of their followers, Nigeria is a failed country, we are not matured to rule ourselves, I wish we could be colonised again, yes our colonisers will steal our resources but at least they have feelings unlike our leaders.
Re: Death Haven't You Seen Me Yet? by Angelofdjeth: 10:18am On Dec 14, 2017
Colonisation put us in this mess in the first place. Puerto Rico is a colony and they're living in shitty conditions. There is only one solution. Revolution
Re: Death Haven't You Seen Me Yet? by Dove1998(m): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2017
revolution?? we hardly cooperate to do something good.. who is going to lead the line?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Vs Man! / We Are The Women / Infertility In Man And Woman And How To Correct It(very Important)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.