Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

How Do I Retrieve My International Passport,after Visa Application Was Rejected - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Retrieve My International Passport,after Visa Application Was Rejected (772 Views)

My Uk Visa Was Rejected, What Did I Do Wrong / Help !! Nigerian Immigration Service Hasn't Produced My Passport After 2 Years / Just Collected My International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Retrieve My International Passport,after Visa Application Was Rejected by Kswiss001(m): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2017
I applied for a south African visa back then in 2015, but it was rejected due to an outbreak of a disease in Nigeria then. They told me that they will contact me on when to collect my international passport back. Though they later called me to come back for it, but I have not been able to travel back to their embassy in Lagos due to other engagements I have. But I'm contemplating on traveling outside the country next year , which means I will need my international passport back. I don't want to apply for another international passport because I have travelled to a few countries before, and I have their visa stamped on my passport. Please I need help on how to retrieve the passport back,because I don't want to travel down to Lagos in vein. Thanks
Re: How Do I Retrieve My International Passport,after Visa Application Was Rejected by dasparrow: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
Get their contact information in Lagos, contact them and find out when you can pick up your passport. Why will you even leave your passport with an embassy since 2015? Hopefully the South African embassy has not sent your passport to Nigerian immigration Headquarters in Abuja. All the best.
Re: How Do I Retrieve My International Passport,after Visa Application Was Rejected by Don1985: 11:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Speechless!

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! 5 Cities Where Sun Will Not Rise Until January 2018 / Lagos Tanker Explosion: Rescue Of Survivors And Evacuation (video) / Russian president Putin Announces Visa-free entrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.