Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Whatsapp Web Updated Heres Whats New - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Web Updated Heres Whats New (384 Views)

Use Whatsapp Web On Your Laptop Without Download / Facebook Spies On Our Calls And Sms Data Heres How To Check Yours And Download / Want A Cheap Nokia Android Series Well Heres Nokia 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Web Updated Heres Whats New by ihejiomega(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
WhatsApp has updated their web app to version 0.2.7304. The update brings along two significant changes.
The most prominent is a new set of Emojis, available if you use WhatsApp Web with Windows Phone or Android, which feature the same set. iOS users still use the previous set of Emojis as they have not been updated in the app yet.
The app now also makes it easier to recognize verified businesses. There are 3 levels of verification, according to WhatsApp’s FAQ.

www.techmej.com/2017/12/whatsapp-web-updated-heres-whats-new.html?m=1

To make sure you have the very latest version of WhatsApp web with the new changes, clear your browser’s cache.
The current version of WhatsApp Web can be found on WhatsApp’s website here.

Verified: WhatsApp ha authentic brand owns this account. A verified account has a green checkmark badge in its profile.

Confirmed: WhatsApp has the phone number of this account matches the phone number for this business. Note: A confirmed account has a grey checkmark badge in its profile.

continue>>>>>>>>>> www.techmej.com/2017/12/whatsapp-web-updated-heres-whats-new.html?m=1
Re: Whatsapp Web Updated Heres Whats New by AnodaIT(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Until I can use whatsapp on PC without keeping my phone on, I'm not installing it
Telegram is OK with me

(1) (Reply)

Giving Out Glo Data To Half The Price / Activate MTN 100% Data Double Bonus On Any Phone - Enjoy Free Double Data / See The Reasons Your Phone Battery Dies So Quick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.