Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,227 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] (43771 Views)

Check Out Rapper Kanye West New Look (pics) / Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Beautiful Body As She Stuns In A Uniform (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
17 years old actress, Regina Daniels is already preparing for the Xmas celebration. The teen actress took to her Instagram page to share new photos of her new looks.

She looks pretty and young, see photos below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/regina-daniels-shows-off-new-look/

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by NLbully(m): 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Where are those waste of sperm that are calling themselves Olori Richie abi whatever, Coman see someone with little brain here angry

God purnish FTC wey no dey fetch money

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by whizzyleejr(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
Your parents made a great mistake with the name they gave you, dem suppose name you omopretty ewatomi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by MhizzAJ(f): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
Small girl doing big things...She looks like Hilda Dokubo

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by Osyxcel(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Small girl doing big things...She looks like Hilda Tokunbo

Dokunbo

34 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by BruncleZuma: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Now she looks her age...and dresses same too.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by jaysmallz(m): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Threads about this girl gets to the front page at least 3 times in a month...

are the super mods doing what I'm thinking ? lipsrsealed

#Saynotovaselinecrew

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by afbstrategies: 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
sad sad
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by mikeycharles(m): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
17 shocked shocked But she looks like my Aunty who is in her early 30s.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by DRJECKYLL(m): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
She usually has better pictures than this. Bride price loading

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by spongeisback: 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Next year she will be 17.1 year old. It's well!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by pepenini88(m): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Like play like play this girl Don dey go places shocked cool grin
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by xclusiveguy4(m): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
grin Who is Regina, here in Afghanistan we don't know her, everything is now Front page materials

11 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by jagabanlewis(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
I wonder hw many d**ks must Hv bin administered to her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
shocked

∆ This picture is not true....

Long time people dem use to say that there is no deception in photo. This time around I can boldly tell them that deception is everywhere....

She isn't beautiful.... Trust me!!!!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by Teewhy2: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
I hope she quickly apply the fame she is getting now to move to the next level so that she can be financially free for life.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by Memphis357(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
This babe don begin collect steady prick....From various parties

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by itsandi(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
Does she have boyfriend
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by hazan041(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
jagabanlewis:
I wonder hw many d**ks must Hv bin administered to her

u go wonder taya o

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by DoTheNeedful: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
I don't know why NL is stalking this girl. Why not let her be?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by idu1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
undecided

What's her new look?

No be like this she dey before?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by eliadekx(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
The I handle her that her shakala go finish

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by forayfleo(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
I tell you she can't beat my Daughter with beauty.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by dreamworld: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sweet babe , her toetoe go dey gum gum prick wella

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by joenor(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lovely look.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by loadedvibes: 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Fat.. this one done dey fat o
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Somebody should fvck this girl already angry

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] by Lucky5966: 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
eliadekx:
The I handle her that her shakala go finish
Prison d hungry u abi, u wan handle an underage gal abi...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Ebube Nwagbo And Her Six Packs / See What Basketmouth Said About Couples In The Big Brother Naija House / #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.