Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

PH City Nairaland End Of Year Meeting! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / PH City Nairaland End Of Year Meeting! (561 Views)

Meeting The Right Partner / Meeting Up new Friends / If You Are Single Lady In PH, Search No More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PH City Nairaland End Of Year Meeting! by ziziangel(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladies And Gents!

I think it's high time we chill and know ourselves informally grin If you reside in port harcourt... and you'll be around till the 20th of December, I'm wondering if we could meet on a specified date, time and venue.. know ourselves, network, hookup...Drink and catch mad fun, If ure game.. indicate with 'interested'

If we get 15 males and 15 females...that'll be perfect
Re: PH City Nairaland End Of Year Meeting! by chineduemmao: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
u should have told me u ve been trying to assasinate sarrki grin
#Igbo
Re: PH City Nairaland End Of Year Meeting! by Holycity(f): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2017
ok
Re: PH City Nairaland End Of Year Meeting! by soniabrenda(f): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
Good
Re: PH City Nairaland End Of Year Meeting! by soniabrenda(f): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
good
Re: PH City Nairaland End Of Year Meeting! by ziziangel(m): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2018
soniabrenda:
good
Hey Brenda, how you?

1 Like

Re: PH City Nairaland End Of Year Meeting! by eezor: 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hmmmm. Ok oo. I dey Phc oo.
Re: PH City Nairaland End Of Year Meeting! by Dubem29: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
soniabrenda:
good

Hi Sonia how r u doing, Am Chris serving in PH will love to know you better, hope no offense?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

mm / Up With You / Lets Talk About Making Music Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.