Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Burna Boy Finally Addresses Assault Allegation Leveled Against Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Finally Addresses Assault Allegation Leveled Against Him (690 Views)

Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) / Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post / Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Finally Addresses Assault Allegation Leveled Against Him by Adverts247: 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Source - .COM

Shortly after announcing that his concert scheduled to hold this month has been postponed, Nigerian dancehall star, Burna Boy has finally addressed the assault allegation leveled against him on Twitter.

Burna Boy who was declared wanted by the Lagos State Police after he was accused of masterminding the attack on Mr 2kay who was robbed and beaten at gunpoint after a performance at Eko Hotel and Suites, tweeted;

‘I’ve tried to remain silent because as you all know, plenty talk no dey full basket but Today we go use bucket pack am. Lies and politics have surrounded my name this past few weeks but today you will hear THE TRUTH & I will start from the truth behind the SHOW “Postponement”’.

He also said;

‘I will do a full Instagram live video so my fans can understand the whole thing & Clear it all once and for All’.

Source : http://www..com/2017/12/burna-boy-finally-addresses-assault.html

Re: Burna Boy Finally Addresses Assault Allegation Leveled Against Him by Ladycloud(f): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
We dey wait...
Re: Burna Boy Finally Addresses Assault Allegation Leveled Against Him by gabinogem(m): 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hmmm... undecided
Re: Burna Boy Finally Addresses Assault Allegation Leveled Against Him by marooh: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
I will do

To do instagram video na work again!.

Abeg surrender and face the shame!.

embarassed
Re: Burna Boy Finally Addresses Assault Allegation Leveled Against Him by Fiaburnthem: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
Abeg, here is not a police post... Go and tender your "truth" report to the police first... I will be behind the gate to hear your story...
Re: Burna Boy Finally Addresses Assault Allegation Leveled Against Him by Threebear(m): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Why do Nigerian artiste all sound razz and uneducated.
Re: Burna Boy Finally Addresses Assault Allegation Leveled Against Him by doyinisaac(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Threebear:
Why do Nigerian artiste all sound razz and uneducated.
Timi dakolo,dare art alade,bez ,etc..they don't sound that way ....so your generalization is senseless
Re: Burna Boy Finally Addresses Assault Allegation Leveled Against Him by Threebear(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
doyinisaac:
Timi dakolo,dare art alade,bez ,etc..they don't sound that way ....so your generalization is senseless
Your comment is beyond stupid, I'm not talking about the kind of music they make, rather, their spellings, punctuation and grammar.
Timi dakolo is even worse ,couldn't count the number of typos and misspellings I encountered reading through his opinion about tithing. Please don't quote me again, if you have no sensible thing to say, hype your afonja brothers somewhere other than my reply.
Re: Burna Boy Finally Addresses Assault Allegation Leveled Against Him by doyinisaac(m): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Threebear:

Your comment is beyond stupid, I'm not talking about the kind of music they make, rather, their spellings, punctuation and grammar.
Timi dakolo is even worse ,couldn't count the number of typos and misspellings I encountered reading through his opinion about tithing. Please don't quote me again, if you have no sensible thing to say, hype your afonja brothers somewhere other than my reply.
But there are many educated people all over the world that also experience typos and misspellings....so your point is vague....
Re: Burna Boy Finally Addresses Assault Allegation Leveled Against Him by Threebear(m): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
doyinisaac:
But there are many educated people all over the world that also experience typos and misspellings....so your point is vague....
I said sounds uneducated, I never said they weren't educated. Do you know the difference between perception and reality?
Jeez!
Re: Burna Boy Finally Addresses Assault Allegation Leveled Against Him by doyinisaac(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
Threebear:

I said sounds uneducated, I never said they weren't educated. Do you know the difference between perception and reality?
Jeez!
k
Re: Burna Boy Finally Addresses Assault Allegation Leveled Against Him by Threebear(m): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
doyinisaac:
k
Hmm, just like that?
You're a gentleman though kiss

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Lady Slams Rich Bachelors In Her Church For Ignoring Her / Meet Matolias: The Man Wey Don Live For SAND CASTLE For Brazil Beach For 22 Year / Bbnaija Housemate Dee-one In Double Wahala As Wedding Pics Show Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.