Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Trending Now: Transfer News Updates: Mesut Ozil To Man Utd, Barcelona, Arsenal, - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Trending Now: Transfer News Updates: Mesut Ozil To Man Utd, Barcelona, Arsenal, (557 Views)

Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo / I Chose Wolfsburg Over Barcelona, Arsenal And Ajax - Osimhen / I'd Rather Work On My Farm Than To Coach Barcelona & Arsenal - Pochettino (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trending Now: Transfer News Updates: Mesut Ozil To Man Utd, Barcelona, Arsenal, by newslinkngr: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Chelsea make move for Thomas Lemar
07:00: Chelsea are reportedly prepared to let Michy Batshuayi join Monaco on loan to sweeten a deal with Monaco to sign Thomas Lemar next month.
Reports in France this week claimed both Arsenal and Liverpool are set to renew their interest in Lemar in the January transfer window.

However, Chelsea have recently emerged as contenders to sign the sought-after winger.
And the Telegraph claim they are prepared to offer Batshuayi on a loan deal as well as offering a lump sum.
For more Transfer Update: http://www.newslinkngr.com/2017/12/trending-now-transfer-news-updates.html

Transfer news LIVE updates: All the latest from Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Arsenal and more
Thursday December 14
Willian happy at Chelsea

11:00: Willian says he is happy at Chelsea, despite speculation of a move to Manchester United.
The Brazilian has struggled for regular game time under Antonio Conte this season.
He said: "I'm always happy here at Chelsea. I really like this club a lot with my heart. Yeah, I'm very happy.
"When I play, I always try to do my best to help the team to score goals to make assists and I did that with my team-mates."
For more Transfer Update: http://www.newslinkngr.com/2017/12/trending-now-transfer-news-updates.html

(1) (Reply)

See Reasons Why PSG Needs To Sign A New Midfielder / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Big At The World Soccer Award / Alexis Sanchez Transfer To Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.