Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

I Need Someone To Help Me Collect Funds Through Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone To Help Me Collect Funds Through Paypal (1468 Views)

Maximize Your Paypal Dollar Earnings Through Paypal (pounds) / Receiving Funds Through Gtbank Domiciliary Account / I Need Someone To Receive Money For Me Through Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Help Me Collect Funds Through Paypal by Shat: 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hello,
Please I'm expecting a little payment from someone but the problem is that the person can only pay via Paypal. Please I'm looking for someone who is LEGIT to help me receive the funds and transfer it to my account. If you are interested, kindly email me at temihats@gmail.com. kindly include your exchange rate and any other necessary details.
Thanks
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Collect Funds Through Paypal by Mille: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
How much is it?

And what's the source? You have to be able to prove it's not from anything illegal.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Collect Funds Through Paypal by kaycee125: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
Go to the business abi currency thread lest people scam you easily

Shat:
Hello,
Please I'm expecting a little payment from someone but the problem is that the person can only pay via Paypal. Please I'm looking for someone who is LEGIT to help me receive the funds and transfer it to my account. If you are interested, kindly email me at temihats@gmail.com. kindly include your exchange rate and any other necessary details.
Thanks
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Collect Funds Through Paypal by MetroBaba1(m): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
PM Me If You're Serious
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Collect Funds Through Paypal by pappyyanky: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hello, I have a verified US PayPal account, If you are serious about this I can help you out, message me or give me a call on 08141126029..

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Suppliers Of Wholesales Mobile Phones In Lagos And Ibadan / Mega Fast Data Bundle / Urgent I have Reliable Supply AGO-D2 D6 JP54, JET A1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.