Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,057 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Do Gnld Products Really Shrink Fibroid? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do Gnld Products Really Shrink Fibroid? (2689 Views)

In 2 Weeks, Shrink Fibroid From 9cm To 6cm Permanently Without Surgery / How To Use Aidan Fruits To Shrink Fibroid Without Surgery (photos) / Buy GNLD Products With A Registered Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Gnld Products Really Shrink Fibroid? by diademoly(f): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
please I need replies from people with experience. this is a matter of urgency, life and death.
someone who is just 26 and been diagnosed with intramural fibroid which they said has blocked the tubes and recommended surgery.please if you have been there, comment. meanwhile someone else is recommending gnld products. I want to be well informed.
Re: Do Gnld Products Really Shrink Fibroid? by Memories12411: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
I strongly advise you to go for surgery if your Doctor recommends it for you. You will spend so much trying to avoid surgery which I don't think it works. I tried and I know people who have tried different types of supplement but end up removing it. I had surgery and within three days I was okay. I had surgery on Thursday and on Monday i drove myself home.

1 Like

Re: Do Gnld Products Really Shrink Fibroid? by diademoly(f): 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
God help me through this
Re: Do Gnld Products Really Shrink Fibroid? by sammysunny88: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
diademoly:
please I need replies from people with experience. this is a matter of urgency, life and death.
I am just 26 and been diagnosed with intramural fibroid which they said has blocked the tubes and recommended surgery.please if you have been there, comment. meanwhile someone else is recommending gnld products. I want to be well informed.
. Though surgery could be very easy and faster but one have to consider the implications after surgery especially lady between the age of 25-35 years Because you are still expecting to be a mother. And there are a lot if cases of fibroid that regrow after surgery. Some have done fibroid operation more than three times.
Come talk about the GNLD products, I have not heard any testimony from GNLD that they treat fibroid successfully because their product are nutritional supplement and they are not for cure but just to manage and maintain health.
I am a complimentary alternative medicine therapist partnership with a company from China that specialized in production of pure natural and curative herbal medicine that effective in treating and eliminating fibroid from the source without any side effect instead, the product will work on all the reproductive system in other to enhance easy pregnancy after treatment. This product are pure herbs but very and highly effective in treating fibroid both intramural and extramural fibroid.
I have personally treated four fibroid patient with this herbal product and many other testimonies nationwide. We have many medical doctors that uses this herbal product to treat fibroid. Many well known hospital uses alternative medicine to treat cases like this but they don't disclose it to patients. If this herbal medicine can treat and cure cancer how much fibroid? All this are personal testimonies. The efficacy of this herbal medicine is highly guarantee. Chat me up for details of the product..... 0/8/0/6?8/8/0?3/3?8/6....

2 Likes

Re: Do Gnld Products Really Shrink Fibroid? by royalman4life: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
diademoly:
God help me through this
instead of going for Gnld product which is supplement, why can you go for herbal product from China especially Greenlife herbal product. They are mainly for curative for any types of disease, there is many testimony on the product. For more information contact 0/7/0/6/6/6/8/8/8/0/3.
Re: Do Gnld Products Really Shrink Fibroid? by healthserve(m): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
I can attend to your request. Lets whatsapp on 08063894916
Re: Do Gnld Products Really Shrink Fibroid? by Blety: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
diademoly:
I am just 26 and been diagnosed with intramural fibroid which they said has blocked the tubes and recommended surgery.please if you have been there, comment. meanwhile someone else is recommending gnld products. I want to be well informed.

My dear don't try it ,Gnld product don't shrinks Fibroid ,you can use Greenlife product ,contact 08107891739
Re: Do Gnld Products Really Shrink Fibroid? by Nekki2nice: 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sis GNLD products are nutritional supplement. You can try green life herbal products from China, which has been proven to be very potent and cost effective in treatment of fibroids. Pls call 08075222324 for more information. Thank you
Re: Do Gnld Products Really Shrink Fibroid? by Novel007: 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sister I beg you in the name of God to see a good gynecologist. You need a quick medical attention since the tubes are blocked and also be prayerful.

(1) (Reply)

Your Resident 'shrink' / Top Fitness, Workouts, and Health News / Has Ebola Virus Spanned To Aba, Abia State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.