Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

PHOTO: A Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Nigeria Workers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: A Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Nigeria Workers (1476 Views)

Kenyan Man Beats Up Chinese Guy For Calling Him A Monkey (watch Video) / How A Chinese Businesman Identified A Nigerian Scammer On Facebook Messenger / PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: A Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Nigeria Workers by justiceforall: 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Here is a picture of the Chinese guy who maltreat Nigeria workers in INNER GALAXY STEEL COMPANY UMUAHALA, UKWA WEST ABIA STATE, this Chinese guy by name Jacky working in HR/Admin department has been assaulting those working with him, he sack workers at will, he induced other Chinese again Nigerians there....in this company the opinion of any black is not accepted no matter how experience or how long u have worked with them..... those working there does not have offer letter, no basic amenities, no job security.....

Here is the picture of the Chinese guy...
Re: PHOTO: A Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Nigeria Workers by lalanice(f): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
That's not new, they oppress Nigerians even in their land. Smh ....a friend had to quit her job, grabed d boss by his tie and told him to pay her money.. She's tall and the Chinese dude was short cheesy guess that made it easy.
He'd been oppressing them and nobody did anything until her action, before the youths came out in numbers and they managed to give them working conditions in their land or they (the Chinese) leave.

I think Nigerians are now used to being oppressed even by our leaders that it doesn't seem to matter anymore if it's a stranger/visitor oppressing them.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: A Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Nigeria Workers by onward4life(m): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
Am very sorry bro!

Cos as it is they are doing us a Favour!

If not ask buhari for livelihood when ur are not from......

Our Niger Delta brothers only depend on gin and fresh fish in the midst of plenty

And prefers to be called baggas

Northern Nigeria can boost of billionaires

And all Niger Deltan Billionaires are Militants why?
Re: PHOTO: A Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Nigeria Workers by rex444(m): 4:03am On Dec 15, 2017
My wife to be is a Chinese, but that don't mean I won't speak my mind. I am not a racist but I know how it feels to be a victim and worst of it is even in your father's land.. it is better we take the shits coming from our useless brothers cum political leaders but for a visitor to condition you in you fatherland is a heavy no no.. slap sense enter the idiot...don't sell ur birthright to anyone

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: A Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Nigeria Workers by Equalright247(m): 9:51am On Dec 15, 2017
This act should be condemned by all.... because u don't know who is going to be involved tomorrow
Re: PHOTO: A Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Nigeria Workers by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 15, 2017
rex444:
My wife to be is a Chinese, but that don't mean I won't speak my mind. I am not a racist but I know how it feels to be a victim and worst of it is even in your father's land.. it is better we take the shits coming from our useless brothers cum political leaders but for a visitor to condition you in you fatherland is a heavy no no.. slap sense enter the idiot...don't sell ur birthright to anyone
ur wife to be is a Chinese woman hw do u people find dem attractive?

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PHOTO: A Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Nigeria Workers by rex444(m): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2017
Jesse01:
ur wife to be is a Chinese woman hw do u people find dem attractive?
there are pretty ones tho, besides it's not more about the beauty but the brains and how understanding
Re: PHOTO: A Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Nigeria Workers by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2017
rex444:
there are pretty ones tho, besides it's not more about the beauty but the brains and how understanding
Ok oo but I find dem less activate

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTO: A Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Nigeria Workers by rex444(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Jesse01:
Ok oo but I find dem less activate
depends, there are Chinese from different regions, Malaysian Chinese, Singaporean Chinese, Indonesian Chinese..name it
Re: PHOTO: A Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Nigeria Workers by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
rex444:
depends, there are Chinese from different regions, Malaysian Chinese, Singaporean Chinese, Indonesian Chinese..name it
k

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTO: A Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Nigeria Workers by nomoreslavery(f): 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
rex444:
don't get it
Re: PHOTO: A Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Nigeria Workers by rex444(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2017
nomoreslavery:
don't get it
which part?
Re: PHOTO: A Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Nigeria Workers by okk4sure: 7:15am On Jan 30, 2018
Inability for pple to form alliance to fight opresion a times,is also 1 of the source of our suffering.There is this construction company in Osogbo.They were just preparing to start work in Osogbo den & we were dia as the first set of workers to b interview fr the job by 1 of the white.I happened to b the first person to entered to the interview arena&after mch 'drilling',i passed the interview bt the matter raised wen were negotiating the salary.The man mentioned the money dt are nt even fit fr the casual workers at the production company nt to talk of construction workers wth mch skills under the Sun 24/7 & they deliberately mentioned the amount bcs of 1 black hd hinted dem we can settle fr less if we we're cohersed & the man did dt,coupled wth abusive words.I vehemently resisted their advances & warned them&remind them were they&to mind their manners in our soil.Unknown to me dt during the confrontation with white,the black man their had went outside to warned other to desist frm resisting if they wre to work in the company.On getting outside,I was severely castigated by odas&dt hw they settled fr less.The funniest thing ws dt,dt white man av to called me after the interview to come & work under him bcs wth my antecedent I can resist opression & theft in the company in his dept.Dt hw my salary was reviewed & increased.
Re: PHOTO: A Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Nigeria Workers by Himmler: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2018
Nigeria is truly a shithole country
Re: PHOTO: A Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Nigeria Workers by Paretomaster(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2018
For your own backyard, y don't u tell him you developed China?

Besides I see no picture. ...
Re: PHOTO: A Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Nigeria Workers by nomoreslavery(f): 8:20am On Jan 31, 2018
The problem is that is this company u are not even allowed to form a union, before u take up the offer u will be warned against joining a union

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Killing Huge Python In Imo As Zoo Manager Cautions Nigerians. / (VIDEO) Reactions As Duncan Mighty Caught Wearing A Tortoise On His Neck / Battery Powered Wifi CCTV Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.