Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Heartbreaking :how My Husband Turned Me Into A Sex Slave – Nigerian Writer Eniol - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heartbreaking :how My Husband Turned Me Into A Sex Slave – Nigerian Writer Eniol (1412 Views)

My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking :how My Husband Turned Me Into A Sex Slave – Nigerian Writer Eniol by johnolumide78: 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
A Nigerian writer, Eniola Adeniji took her IG page to share the horrible experiences she went through in her marital home.

According to her, she wanted to call off the wedding but was scared of disappointing her people.

She revealed how her husband turned her to a sex object and a slave. They had no television because her husband thought it was a waste of money.

Read the full story below.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/heartbreaking-husband-turn-sex-slave-nigerian-writer-eniola-tells-story/

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Preferable? / My Cousin Has An Annoying Habit. Help!! / Is There Anything Wrong With Arranged Marriage In 21st Century?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.