Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Star Wars: The Last Jedi (938 Views)

Rodgers Explains Why Iheanacho Will Miss The Europa League Clash With Legia Wars / Nigeria To Host West African Rugby Series (WARS) 2020 / Star Wars: The Last Jedi Online Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Star Wars: The Last Jedi by fikape: 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi by jennyboris: 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jedi are my favorite. Guardians of peace and justice in the Galactic Republic, the Jedi Order was an order of protectors united by the power of the Force. However, a nefarious plot by the Sith Lord Darth Sidious would bring an end to the age of the Jedi. This is one of my favorite lightsabers. Recently, I bought a lightsaber similar to a Jedi lightsaber from an online retailer. Star Wars is my favorite movie.

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! Cristiano Ronaldo Drops Huge Premier League Transfer Hint / 2/1/2018 Predictions / Man City Vs Leicester City 6.30pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.