Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,529 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Rapper, Cardi B Buys Boyfriend, Offset A Rolls Royce For His Birthday. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper, Cardi B Buys Boyfriend, Offset A Rolls Royce For His Birthday. (2365 Views)

E-money And Wife Cruise Rolls Royce For Sunday Service - Pictures / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) / Lil Wayne’s Daughter Buys BOYFRIEND YFN Lucci Brand New TEETH!! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper, Cardi B Buys Boyfriend, Offset A Rolls Royce For His Birthday. by VERQUEST111: 12:17am On Dec 15, 2017
Female rapper, Belcalis Almanzar better known as Cardi B has wowed her rapper boyfriend, Offset with a Rolls Royce for his 26th birthday today.

According to Cardi, her beau believed in her before she hit it big and was the only known star who agreed to collaborate with her when others turned her down.

please help me call the mods to push this to fp.

Re: Rapper, Cardi B Buys Boyfriend, Offset A Rolls Royce For His Birthday. by Khd95(m): 12:29am On Dec 15, 2017
And some guys are already on their way here to complain how their girlfriends buy only singlet and boxers for them tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Cardi B Buys Boyfriend, Offset A Rolls Royce For His Birthday. by Elnino4ladies: 1:44am On Dec 15, 2017
Bodak yellow
Re: Rapper, Cardi B Buys Boyfriend, Offset A Rolls Royce For His Birthday. by Fweshspice(m): 1:54am On Dec 15, 2017
I don't dance now I make money moves INDEED! Father Lord!!! As much as i hate to say/admit this, I need u to bless me with this kind babe. They are Hard to come by bt i know THEY EXIST!! Baba God, abeg ACTIVATE My GPS make this Kind blessing LocaTe me and not pass me by... AMEN

6 Likes

Re: Rapper, Cardi B Buys Boyfriend, Offset A Rolls Royce For His Birthday. by Threebear(m): 5:28am On Dec 15, 2017
I love you cardi B, but you've only had one hit song, since then you've been acquiring cars and choice accessories, even more than the ones that have been around for decades.
I would spend less if I were you and make more music.
Re: Rapper, Cardi B Buys Boyfriend, Offset A Rolls Royce For His Birthday. by festwiz(m): 6:56am On Dec 15, 2017
Threebear:
I love you cardi B, but you've only had one hit song, since then you've been acquiring cars and choice accessories, even more than the ones that have been around for decades.
I would spend less if I were you and make more music.
Things you tell yourself when you are broke...

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Cardi B Buys Boyfriend, Offset A Rolls Royce For His Birthday. by Threebear(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2017
festwiz:
Things you tell yourself when you are broke...
Only I'm not broke, I can comfortably feed you and every member of your household without breaking a sweat.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Cardi B Buys Boyfriend, Offset A Rolls Royce For His Birthday. by festwiz(m): 8:09am On Dec 15, 2017
Threebear:

Only I'm not broke, I can comfortably feed you and every member of your household without breaking a sweat.
What a really weird assumption.
Re: Rapper, Cardi B Buys Boyfriend, Offset A Rolls Royce For His Birthday. by Threebear(m): 8:14am On Dec 15, 2017
festwiz:
What a really weird assumption.
Just like yours.
Re: Rapper, Cardi B Buys Boyfriend, Offset A Rolls Royce For His Birthday. by festwiz(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2017
Threebear:

Just like yours.
Have a good day.
Re: Rapper, Cardi B Buys Boyfriend, Offset A Rolls Royce For His Birthday. by Effizy12(m): 9:06am On Dec 15, 2017
And my girlfriend think sex is the best thing she can give me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper, Cardi B Buys Boyfriend, Offset A Rolls Royce For His Birthday. by Abee79(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2017
Naija Girls no go come hear this one! undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, Cardi B Buys Boyfriend, Offset A Rolls Royce For His Birthday. by bomasek(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2017
Effizy12:
Some of us barely see the panties talk more of sex,be happy bro.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, Cardi B Buys Boyfriend, Offset A Rolls Royce For His Birthday. by Abee79(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Effizy12:

Re: Rapper, Cardi B Buys Boyfriend, Offset A Rolls Royce For His Birthday. by kayelm87(m): 9:52am On Dec 15, 2017
While some girls think that flashing your number is a favour from them............ Which kain life be this

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Cardi B Buys Boyfriend, Offset A Rolls Royce For His Birthday. by boliswitpassprik(m): 10:00am On Dec 15, 2017
shocked
Re: Rapper, Cardi B Buys Boyfriend, Offset A Rolls Royce For His Birthday. by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2017
bomasek:
Some of us barely see the panties talk more of sex,be happy bro.
Hahahaha funny
Re: Rapper, Cardi B Buys Boyfriend, Offset A Rolls Royce For His Birthday. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Fweshspice:
I don't dance now I make money moves INDEED! Father Lord!!! As much as i hate to say/admit this, I need u to bless me with this kind babe. They are Hard to come by bt i know THEY EXIST!! Baba God, abeg ACTIVATE My GPS make this Kind blessing LocaTe me and not pass me by... AMEN
Then stand by one girl n support her through thick n thing

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Cardi B Buys Boyfriend, Offset A Rolls Royce For His Birthday. by Demogorgon(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
shocked
Re: Rapper, Cardi B Buys Boyfriend, Offset A Rolls Royce For His Birthday. by SurefireFashion: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
nice 1. .

. . . check my signature ⬇️⬇️
Re: Rapper, Cardi B Buys Boyfriend, Offset A Rolls Royce For His Birthday. by Oyenike01(f): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
we know where e go end.

(1) (Reply)

Huddah Monroe Show Off Her Bare Boob On Instagram (photos) / Popular OAP Moet Abebe Giving Her Offering At The Strip Club / Mysterious Bird Flies From Finland To Nigeria, Caught In Jigawa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.