Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

A Question For Those Doing Cpa Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Question For Those Doing Cpa Marketing (680 Views)

Referral Program For Those Doing Surveys / How To Make Money Doing CPA Marketing / How To Make Money Doing CPA Marketing (CPA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For Those Doing Cpa Marketing by sharpwriter(m): 2:58am On Dec 15, 2017
Hello, please I have a question for those doing cpa marketing with companies like maxbounty, Peer fly, Never blue, cpa trend etc. did you use your Nigerian PHONE NUMBER and IDENTITY for verification? Your response on experience is much appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: A Question For Those Doing Cpa Marketing by uzohrome(m): 3:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Bro, to be accepted by any of the cpa's company above you must registered with your real details like your full name, phone number and your country of residence. Don't fake it at all. If you are new to cpa and never had experience or earning proof kindly mention it during your application and also mention your coach name telling them that you will be promoting loans grants and children diapers using adwords or bing ads by running cpc campaign . Also make sure your coach is doing great with his account on the cpa network you intend applying. Also apply via his affiliate like. You will be approved immediately most times you will be called and get interviewed. Thank you
Re: A Question For Those Doing Cpa Marketing by Boland(m): 6:48am On Dec 15, 2017
uzohrome:
Bro, to be accepted by any of the cpa's company above you must registered with your real details like your full name, phone number and your country of residence. Don't fake it at all. If you are new to cpa and never had experience or earning proof kindly mention it during your application and also mention your coach name telling them that you will be promoting loans grants and children diapers using adwords or bing ads by running cpc campaign . Also make sure your coach is doing great with his account on the cpa network you intend applying. Also apply via his affiliate like. You will be approved immediately most times you will be called and get interviewed. Thank you
I'm interested in this business, but there are some limitations as I only have phone to use if at all I go into it.
Can phones be used for this business? Moreso, I will like to know more about it and I wilk appreciate it if you can put me through..

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: A Question For Those Doing Cpa Marketing by uzohrome(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2017
Boland:
I'm interested in this business, but there are some limitations as I only have phone to use if at all I go into it.
Can phones be used for this business? Moreso, I will like to know more about it and I wilk appreciate it if you can put me through..

Thanks in anticipation.

Well, with phone you can do little but to get the required result then pc is a must have. Cpa marketing Is very cool if you know what you are doing. So you need a laptop, you need learn to acquire the required knowledge. Then you flow into action and get good result. I wish you all the best
Re: A Question For Those Doing Cpa Marketing by Boland(m): 7:51am On Dec 15, 2017
uzohrome:

Well, with phone you can do little but to get the required result then pc is a must have. Cpa marketing Is very cool if you know what you are doing. So you need a laptop, you need learn to acquire the required knowledge. Then you flow into action and get good result. I wish you all the best
Thanks bro.
Re: A Question For Those Doing Cpa Marketing by sharpwriter(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
uzohrome:

Thanks a lot bro. When you need help, many will arise for you. Blessings to you!!!

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr Withdrawal / How You Make More Than 100k In A Month doing This Legal Business In 2018 / Competence, Attitudinal & Customer Service Orientation For Drivers & Dispatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.