Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,682 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Why Do People Think Edo People Are Badass? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do People Think Edo People Are Badass? (941 Views)

Why Do People Pour A Little Out Of Their Drink On The Ground Before Drinking? / Edo People What Do You Think Of Biafra And Their Ambition? / Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Think Edo People Are Badass? by JuanDeDios: 10:24am On Dec 15, 2017
Why is this so?
Re: Why Do People Think Edo People Are Badass? by Loyalblak007(f): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2017
I guess it's cos of what they've seen or heard cheesy
Re: Why Do People Think Edo People Are Badass? by AnodaIT(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2017
They are not badass, they are just winch and international Oloshonism
Re: Why Do People Think Edo People Are Badass? by JuanDeDios: 11:13am On Dec 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:
What might they have seen or heard that points to badassary?
Re: Why Do People Think Edo People Are Badass? by MasterKim: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2017
Lol. Edo forming hardcore grin
Badass ko, dirty ass ni.
To me, they re known for bestiality, cultism, stealing and ugliness
dem fit Bleep a dying dog for free. Dere towtow is meant for anything walking, even cockroaches
Re: Why Do People Think Edo People Are Badass? by JuanDeDios: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
MasterKim:
Lol. Edo forming hardcore grin
Badass ko, dirty ass ni.
To me, they re known for bestiality, cultism, stealing and ugliness
dem fit Bleep a dying dog for free. Dere towtow is meant for anything walking, even cockroaches
Yeah. It won't be Nairaland if subsiders like you didn't chip in with their own ideas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Think Edo People Are Badass? by MasterKim: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
JuanDeDios:

Yeah. It won't be Nairaland if subsiders like you didn't chip in with their own ideas.
Pained edo boy grin
Oya sorry
Re: Why Do People Think Edo People Are Badass? by JuanDeDios: 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
MasterKim:

Pained edo boy grin
Oya sorry
Nope. I am not an Edo boy. And the population of your type is too high on NL. But who cares? Certainly not the admins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Think Edo People Are Badass? by AgoraRoad(m): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Come to the Internet Cafe! The last Chatroom of it's kind! Feel The Nostalgia of 1995!

Talk to likeminded individuals about the Deepweb, Vaporwave aesthetics, or taboo topics your can't discuss anywhere else!
Don't worry if you discuss anything "not normal" Messages get deleted from our servers in 96 hours.

See a topic that dont interest you? Make your own room!

In Agora Road' Last Internet Cafe You can
>Make a public rooms to chat with strangers
>Make private room to chat with your friends/or invite only
>The best part it is all encrypted
[url]forum.agoraroad.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Think Edo People Are Badass? by Olu317(m): 6:29am On Dec 16, 2017
AgoraRoad:

Come to the Internet Cafe! The last Chatroom of it's kind! Feel The Nostalgia of 1995!

Talk to likeminded individuals about the Deepweb, Vaporwave aesthetics, or taboo topics your can't discuss anywhere else!
Don't worry if you discuss anything "not normal" Messages get deleted from our servers in 96 hours.

See a topic that dont interest you? Make your own room!

In Agora Road' Last Internet Cafe You can
>Make a public rooms to chat with strangers
>Make private room to chat with your friends/or invite only
>The best part it is all encrypted
[url]forum.agoraroad.com[/url]
@agororoad. com, the background is attractive with the simplicity of the palm trees. Great effort though.

(1) (Reply)

African Bulletproof Discovered On Sunday Igboho During His Visit To Ibarapa To D / Kitchen Design And Remodeling Ideas On A Budget / Idoma,aba-bale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.