Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,525 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Slay Queens Are Trashy And "Moneysexual" Bible Warned Against Them - Reno Omokri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Slay Queens Are Trashy And "Moneysexual" Bible Warned Against Them - Reno Omokri (596 Views)

The Song Is Trashy And Overhyped! Essence By Wizkid Ft Justin Bieber And Tems / Comedian Alibaba Reveals Who The Real Slay Queens Are In His Books (Photo) / Tboss Warned Against Snatching Banky W From Adesua, She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queens Are Trashy And "Moneysexual" Bible Warned Against Them - Reno Omokri by AnonymousIP: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Slay queens are trashy and "Moneysexual." The Bible Warned Against Them - Reno Omokri

BY VIVIAN GIST: http://www.viviangist.ng/slay-queens-are-trashy-and-moneysexual-the-bible-warned-against-them-reno-omokri/

Re: Slay Queens Are Trashy And "Moneysexual" Bible Warned Against Them - Reno Omokri by noblealuu: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2017
Words of wisdom for the discerning minds... cool
Re: Slay Queens Are Trashy And "Moneysexual" Bible Warned Against Them - Reno Omokri by biacan(f): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2017
Your wife was once a slay queen do stfu
Re: Slay Queens Are Trashy And "Moneysexual" Bible Warned Against Them - Reno Omokri by noblealuu: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Your wife was once a slay queen do stfu

Keep quiet young lady.

There are decent ladies out there whose slogans are, "others may I cannot ".
Re: Slay Queens Are Trashy And "Moneysexual" Bible Warned Against Them - Reno Omokri by doyinisaac(m): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2017
You can slay with your own money.....A slay queen can be independent or dependent....being a slay queen itself is not a crime except if the lifestyle Is not funded from your own money that you work for...
Re: Slay Queens Are Trashy And "Moneysexual" Bible Warned Against Them - Reno Omokri by biacan(f): 11:15am On Dec 15, 2017
noblealuu:

Keep quiet young lady.

There are decent ladies out there whose slogans are, "others may I cannot ".
Shut it young man where you there......? amebo
Re: Slay Queens Are Trashy And "Moneysexual" Bible Warned Against Them - Reno Omokri by IamPatriotic(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2017
This man needs a job asap!
Re: Slay Queens Are Trashy And "Moneysexual" Bible Warned Against Them - Reno Omokri by noblealuu: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Shut it young man where you there......? amebo

That you are supposedly doing it does not mean every other girl out there is doing it.

We still have girls who are "slaying", though not in your own context. I stand with, for and by them.

You don't know the past of his wife. Don't jump into fallacy of hasty generalization.
Re: Slay Queens Are Trashy And "Moneysexual" Bible Warned Against Them - Reno Omokri by biacan(f): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2017
noblealuu:

That you are supposedly doing it does not mean every other girl out there is doing it.

We still have girls who are "slaying", though not in your own context. I stand with, for and by them.

You don't know the past of his wife. Don't jump into fallacy of hasty generalization.
Now for the fact that your quest for being successful has failed doesn't gives you the right to speak to career come ladies this way #kissthetruth
Re: Slay Queens Are Trashy And "Moneysexual" Bible Warned Against Them - Reno Omokri by noblealuu: 11:30am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Now for the fact that your quest for being successful has failed doesn't gives you the right to speak to career come ladies this way #kissthetruth

Just look at your horrible English. cheesy

On a lighter note, I'm not a failure and can never be.

#I'm good and aspiring to get better.

Oya go outside go follow your mates play for sand ayam busy at work embarassed
Re: Slay Queens Are Trashy And "Moneysexual" Bible Warned Against Them - Reno Omokri by biacan(f): 11:33am On Dec 15, 2017
noblealuu:

Just look at your horrible English. cheesy

On a lighter note, I'm not a failure and can never be.

#I'm good and aspiring to get better.

Oya go outside go follow your mates play for sand ayam busy at work embarassed
How dare you quote me....... wait I have something for you

Re: Slay Queens Are Trashy And "Moneysexual" Bible Warned Against Them - Reno Omokri by noblealuu: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
How dare you quote me....... wait I have something for you

Is that all? grin

I can deduce that small pikin dey worry you if this is where it ends.

I expected you to have gotten the nuggets and points Reno was trying to make rather than throwing tantrums, but was so miffed and amazed at your crass submission.
Re: Slay Queens Are Trashy And "Moneysexual" Bible Warned Against Them - Reno Omokri by biacan(f): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2017
noblealuu:

Is that all? grin

I can deduce that small pikin dey worry you if this is where it ends.

I expected you to have gotten the nuggets and points Reno was trying to make rather than throwing tantrums, but was so miffed and amazed at your crass submission.
You guys except a lady to low her ego and date you.......who do you expect to take care of her needs......better soup nah money kill am
Re: Slay Queens Are Trashy And "Moneysexual" Bible Warned Against Them - Reno Omokri by queensera(f): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Makes Promises; Expect Big Things From Me In 2018 / Check Out Adorable Photo Of John Boyega And Rita Dominic / P-square Are The Only Artists I've Cried For While They Perform- Humblesmith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.