Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Prof. Gabriel Oyibo (GAGUT Theorem): Mad man or Genius - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prof. Gabriel Oyibo (GAGUT Theorem): Mad man or Genius (59571 Views)

KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) / The Origin Of The Word Oyibo / Picture Of Oyibo Cheating In Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Gabriel Oyibo (GAGUT Theorem): Mad man or Genius by KunleOshob(m): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2009
So what happened to this theorem? as it been put to test, if so how has it helped man's understanding of God and the universe?
Re: Prof. Gabriel Oyibo (GAGUT Theorem): Mad man or Genius by 4Play(m): 10:06pm On May 15, 2010
The man is obviously mentally unbalanced. Here is a quote from his website:
Professor G. Oyibo has been recognized as being closer to GOD, than any other human being because of the GAGUT discovery. He has also been recognized by the Nigerian Federal Government as Mathematical Genius which was inscribed on a Nigerian Postage Stamp that was issued in 2005.

Professor G. Oyibo has also been recognized as the Greatest Genius and the Most Intelligent Human Being ever created by GOD. He has also been recognized as the Greatest Mathematical Genius of all time.

http://gagutofappit.org/
Re: Prof. Gabriel Oyibo (GAGUT Theorem): Mad man or Genius by steveaj(m): 7:33am On Aug 20, 2010
Personally I don't like anyone comparing himself with God and I hate to see anyone saying I am closer to God. Our God is so awesome that the distance between him and man is awesome and wonderful. The fact is, Gabriel Oyibo is a Genius and not a mad man.
It is up to us to enthrone his theorem and benefit more from it. Lets lay aside sentiment and racial chauvinism or some personal jingoism.
I think Harold's point is cleared; rather than engaging ourselves in an unpopular squabble or altercation, let us dig deep into his work and utilize our findings for our own Benefit. That is the only answer to our question.
The Prof is a great man there is no doubt about that. Great men only do great things. Let us pray to have more of such men in the universe.
I also think some of us that are full of criticism are yet to read through. I would admonish you to intensify your researches and not to be making noise around a single phrase you come across. Such phrase you know, don't make Emeagwali Or Oyibo as the case may be. It is through a combination of several phrases that you can get a whole truth.
It is also funny to see black men against themselves because of a fellow black man. Is it not better you give Oyibo a constructive criticism where needed to make him better rather than condemning him?
Lastly, get to know this fact, that a single man has been discussed in this forum for several years and contributions from millions of people: There is no doubt, he is a great man and I pray my own work should also gain such popularity.
Steve

1 Like

Re: Prof. Gabriel Oyibo (GAGUT Theorem): Mad man or Genius by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hmmm...currently speechless.
Re: Prof. Gabriel Oyibo (GAGUT Theorem): Mad man or Genius by datona13: 2:01am On Jun 29, 2015
chaze:
My goodness!!
I was dumbstruck for days after reading about Prof Oyibo's works early last year. Since then my mind has been stoked to visualize the incredible and fathomless reaches of GAGUT phenomenon. However, the GA GUT caveat always was, "if only it be true".
Subsequently I asked myself: How then is it possible that any sane black man will come into possession of such monumental knowledge and at the same time fail to see that it is the only solution to black agony on planet earth?
After months of pondering this question I logged in today to study more about the erudite prof and to commence what I thought will be a major investigation into his claims. Little did I know that other great guys have been as flabbergasted as I am and that the subject of my attention has been raging for long.
It is awkward to understand how anyone with such stupefying scientific knowledge will find it necessary to make himself available for media attention and seek recognition from "lesser mortals" rather than strike the hammer while the iron is hot. UNBELIEVABLE! You don't need Nobel prize to build a engine, do you?
I know other great scientists and mathematicians for the practical manifestation of their claims, not for the literary appeal of such claims and the controversy they engender.
Israel rode on the back of Einstein's nuclear guruism to command the attention of the world and recapture their homeland. Yet the atomic bomb technology is but a little speck in the galaxy of knowledge within the spectrum of GA GUT.
Such knowledge is worth the value of the entire earth a million times and more. Yet the honourable prof is willing to bat it like ping-ping. Perhaps that's what it really is all about. I don't see any genius will acting so ingeniously.

Chaze.

Why don't you start asking the questions that you haven't thought of asking?
Why would any black man leave himself open to be struck down by the same institution that If his theorem is absolute will do all that they can once they can prove it, destroy his image and steal it like they have done with a lot of african inventors. Do you know who the authors of the most famous movie Terminator and the Matrix? Well "Her" name is out there now and they still won't pay her "her Billions" Is it true about one of the most beautiful airports that was built i believe in the 1940's or 50's in nigeria (i cannot recall the city) and his father and another leader was dethrone because europeans couldn't not let anything be built without they having access to it? Do you know of what happen to what was called Black Wall Street in america? It was built in tulsa, Oklahoma.. Read up on it? Do you know why Africa is the greatest stage on earth? Everyone is after Africa instead of africans within the country and throughout the world.. Try to prove him right and you will find everything you can to support that.. Try to prove him wrong and you will find everything to support that.. What you choose will bring stability or instability unless you are content with pushing down others to get what you want. And that is what a lot of these so called leaders are either fighting with or doing to their own people today.
Re: Prof. Gabriel Oyibo (GAGUT Theorem): Mad man or Genius by datona13: 2:17am On Jun 29, 2015
4Play:
The man is obviously mentally unbalanced. Here is a quote from his website:

http://gagutofappit.org/

Compare to whom.. you? With the statement, lets exercise it for a sec and flip the possibilities.. If he happens to be one of the greatest minds to create such a thing.. then what would that make you? As you so put, mentally unbalanced.. The funny thing is, when you learn that "everyone is right," the question is when you put it against something else.. who is correct then? Like you and many others, what can you throw at it to either prove its right or wrong.. and that was the whole point. Words can be misconstrued but until you can prove its right then people like you are just interested in proving him wrong (finding the worst in ppl and you may not prove him wrong unless there is an error in your execution). And people like you (from smallest to greatest degree) who feels he is unbalanced, a fool, loony, fake, scammer.. etc.. should keep feeding off of your mothers bosom for more knowledge and wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Gabriel Oyibo (GAGUT Theorem): Mad man or Genius by tpiander: 2:51am On Jun 29, 2015
can anyone state the theorem.
Re: Prof. Gabriel Oyibo (GAGUT Theorem): Mad man or Genius by Chimex388: 9:18am On Mar 18, 2017
almighty GAGUT theorem....this is mind blowing
Re: Prof. Gabriel Oyibo (GAGUT Theorem): Mad man or Genius by delishpot: 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
Guys is he still alive?
Re: Prof. Gabriel Oyibo (GAGUT Theorem): Mad man or Genius by Chiwetalunwa: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
It's unfortunate that some lazy ass, illiterate old fools are here making enemy to Prof. Oyibo. Can any of you tell us anything u lazy ass have discovered or any problem you have solved since were born.
Drop this mentality and grow, boy!!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Gabriel Oyibo (GAGUT Theorem): Mad man or Genius by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
This is Genius! Be he right or wrong in his law or theorem, The Professor is a Genius.
Re: Prof. Gabriel Oyibo (GAGUT Theorem): Mad man or Genius by bolacode: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2023
Lol...i remember the moat fraudulent Philip Emeagwali also...and then our very own Mesoma grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result / Former Scondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta (Photos) / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.