Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Grammarly Is Now On Ios And Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Grammarly Is Now On Ios And Android (1244 Views)

Download AVO TV And Watch Africa Local Channels, Sports On Ios & Android / Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android / Facebook Lite App Now Available On Ios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grammarly Is Now On Ios And Android by nairalandic(m): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
Grammarly is not just only avaliable for Pc’s but now its avaliable for Android and IOS users, the Grammarly Keyboard is now available on both iOS and Android.
Grammarly Keyboard, a personal editor that integrates seamlessly with all your mobile apps and your mobile browser. Whether you’re responding to an important client’s email, posting a Facebook message for the world to see, or texting your boss, you’ll always look polished and professional, even on your phone.

What does the Grammarly Keyboard do?

Whenever you type with the keyboard, Grammarly will check your writing and make sure your message is clear, effective, and mistake-free. For Grammarly Premium users, the keyboard will also suggest style improvements and vocabulary enhancements. You’ll see the suggestions along the top of the keyboard, and you can accept a change just by tapping it. If you want to know why Grammarly made a particular suggestion, you can open the correction to see an explanation.

How do I get it?

If you’re on an Android device, head over to the Google Play Store and download the keyboard. If you’re on iOS, download it from the App Store. Next, open the app on your phone and you’ll be guided through the set-up process. Need more detailed instructions? We have you covered for both Android and iOS devices.

for ios users -: https://app.appsflyer.com/id1158877342?pid=content&c=chCTA
for android users-: [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.grammarly.android.keyboard&referrer=af_tranid%3DxEGA7nfDbd9KjZgAEq03UA%26pid%3Dcontent%26c%3DchCTA[/url]

Can you see what I write on my phone?

The Grammarly Keyboard needs access to what you write in order to provide corrections and suggestions. We know that what you write on your phone is private, so we have encryption and several other measures in place to make sure it stays that way. Additionally, the keyboard is blocked from accessing anything you type in fields marked sensitive, such as credit card forms and passwords.

Source-: GRAMMARY NEWS
if copied give credit to the above blog
Re: Grammarly Is Now On Ios And Android by MarkWayne89: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
I love this app! Or better said, browser extension.

I am using Grammarly on my pc with Chrome and Firefox. And I am happy with it!

I recommend it to anyone!
Re: Grammarly Is Now On Ios And Android by nairalandic(m): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
MarkWayne89:
I love this app! Or better said, browser extension.

I am using Grammarly on my pc with Chrome and Firefox. And I am happy with it!

I recommend it to anyone!

Same here i use it on my pc extension and writer .exe

(1) (Reply)

How Does A Dual Camera Refocusing Work? (explained) / Facebook’s Facial Recognition Now Finds Photos You’re Untagged In / 9mobile Special Offer Of N200 For 1GB Data: How To Make Ineligible Sim To Eligib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.