Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Advice Needed For An Intended Lawsuit - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Advice Needed For An Intended Lawsuit (323 Views)

Rape Scandal: Lawsuit Against Sugabelly Dismissed In The US / N100M Lawsuit To Be Filed Against Naval Officer Who Assaulted Woman. Photos / Criminal Arrested, Refuses To Pay - Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed For An Intended Lawsuit by Kyliegame: 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hello guys,

I am looking for an advice regarding a case I intend to file a lawsuit on.

Mr. A contracted Mr. B for c contract, Mr. A made part payment before the job commenced and there was a deadline. Now along the line, Mr.B defaulted in delivering within the deadline. The project has so far been completed with a satisfactory remark from Mr. A and in use presently. Now, Mr. A has refused to pay the remaining balance and it's been weeks now.

The next line Mr. A is using now is that he has an called external body to review the project. Note that Mr. A has started making profit from the project completed and a document that signifies project completed and handed over has been signed.

Reason I want to take this up legally is because, Mr. A has been playing on Mr B's intelligence, gender and age wise. I don't think anything concerns Mr. B with the external body that are to review the project since he has marked it complete and already making profit from it for over two months.

I need advice from learned minds please.

Thanks
Re: Advice Needed For An Intended Lawsuit by dayleke: 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
I think you can also take it to the business section.
You might get better inputs there also since people just dey Waka pass here.

At least it was a business deal...
Re: Advice Needed For An Intended Lawsuit by Kyliegame: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
dayleke:
I think you can also take it to the business section.
You might get better inputs there also since people just dey Waka pass here.

At least it was a business deal...

Thank you
Re: Advice Needed For An Intended Lawsuit by Kyliegame: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
Advice needed please!

(1) (Reply)

Police Parades 625 Suspects For Robbery, Rape, Illegal Firearms Possession, Othe / Danger Of Tribal Monopoly In The Nigerian State / Supporters Storm Ekiti Court, Demand Unconditional Release Of Olukere’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.